• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
Just ordered one from Sotexhunter here on the Hide and it was straightforward and easy dealing with him. I would definitely recommend him and wouldn't think twice about buying another one from him in the future. Now the wait begins.

Re: 338P-1

Tom we have the 338BA. It's not QD but it screws over a brake it's super accurate and super repeatable. I'll try to get some photos up soon. I need to finish a new load for my 338LM anyway

that would work, Im going to have multiple hosts so having a QD/screw-on mount would be ideal for me

The 338BA is our high-performance .338 caliber suppressor designed for applications where the
rifle will be shot with and without the suppressor and recoil reduction is required in both cases.
The 338BA effectively suppresses the extreme muzzle blast of the .338 magnums down to levels
similar to suppressed .308. The 338BA brake is left attached to the rifle at all times, and reduces
recoil when the suppressor is not used. When the 338BA suppressor is mounted to the brake,
the rifle’s “suppressed zero” returns and the mount design ensures accuracy.
The 338BA, like the 338P-1, has additional volume to handle the gas pressure of the .338 Lapua
Magnum, but only weighs fractionally more than a .308 suppressor.
The 338BA is constructed of titanium with a fully-welded baffle core. This material and method
of construction provides a great strength to weight ratio. Our suppressors are designed from the
ground up for superior accuracy. The 338BA can take whatever your big-bore precision rifle can
dish out while keeping all your rounds on target.
Caliber
Material
Dimensions
Brake
Finish
Price
.338 caliber, up to .338 Lapua Magnum or .338 RUM
Titanium
11.0” [length] x 1.8” [diameter] | 27 ounces
2.7” Length (Length added to host weapon 8.3”)
Black (standard), OD Green, or Coyote Brown; or beadblasted bare Ti
$1900 with one brake

Thats the spec sheet. I have tried to save and upload the picture, but I am to slow to pull it off. If someone wants the spec sheet. I will be glad to email it to you. It has the picture on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ocherp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RayDog,
It's going on a PGW T'Wolf with a 27" 1-10 Rock that GAP built. </div></div>

Thats pretty much my exact setup. You want me to get you a picture of the rifle and can?

KYS338,
That be great if you could get a picture of it.

RayDog,
I'm up for finding some new people and places to shoot, planning on joining the CRC just haven't got around to it yet. PM sent