• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 33xc Peterson Brass, Dies, and cutting edge 338 300gr Lazers

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    I have for sale some 33xc stuff that I'm not using.

-150 pieces of petereson 33xc brass. 49 is once fired. One is made into a dummy round. And 100 is new in the boxes. Case holder in pic does not come with the once fired brass.
    -4 new boxes of .338 Cutting edge Lazers. 300gr pills.
    -Tubb 33xc/37xc die set. I resized one piece of brass with it. Only one piece of brass out of the 49 has the primer removed and went through the die. Seating die has seated 50 total bullets.

-Dies are sold

-Brass is sold.

-CE Lazers 85ea. Free shipping if you buy all 4. Sold.

If your local to CO and need H50BMG powder to load these up, let me know. Maybe we can trade some powder for powder. I need retumbo, RL26, H1000, N565 or N568. Not looking to sell the powder outright.

Thanks,

Jake

Attachments

• 20210324_201105.jpg
      20210324_201105.jpg
      352.6 KB · Views: 110
    Last edited:
    I have for sale some 33xc stuff that I'm not using.

-150 pieces of petereson 33xc brass. 49 is once fired. One is made into a dummy round. And 100 is new in the boxes. Case holder in pic does not come with the once fired brass.
    -4 new boxes of .338 Cutting edge Lazers. 300gr pills.
    -Tubb 33xc/37xc die set. I resized one piece of brass with it. Only one piece of brass out of the 49 has the primer removed and went through the die. Seating die has seated 50 total bullets.

Just about 1100 bucks here. $800 shipped. Firm.

If your local to CO and need H50BMG powder to load these up, let me know. Maybe we can trade some powder for powder or ??

Thanks,

Jake

Would you sell the dies only

Up top. Brass available. Pills available.

Dummy round for the once fired brass bullet was pulled so there is that new piece of brass with the other 49 once fired. Along with the 100ct new brass in boxes still.