• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 34mm LaRue LT 158

TYB422

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2008
Central OHIO
Just an FYI...
You guys probably already know but I didn't until calling LaRue the other day when I ordered this. The website doesn't spec it but the LT 154 has a 10 MOA cant so the Premier 5-25 fits just right and clears the Troy's perfectly too...

100_3048.jpg

100_3049.jpg

-Tyler

Re: 34mm LaRue LT 154

You're probably right...hopefully you can shoot better than you spell. You may want to check your signature there...hero
smile.gif

-Tyler

Well then, I must advise you that you need advice on spelling ...korrectlee

-Tyler

Bike1469- Are you one of those guys that have a great sales pitch but can't spell?

Kinda funny....even though I made a minor spelling mistake, I still get to drive around in a Mercedes Benz while the critics drive rusty old Honda's....Ok with me! I don't know why I hang around with you guys. For the record TYB's wife has a bad ass BMW though
smile.gif

Bt the way Slick1177...I will be up to advise you on the sale of your real estate....even though i'm a dumb ass...have pitty on the underpriveleged.

smile.gif

LOL. By the way, the rifle looks great. Do you know which mount I should go with for the Leupold?

I'd get the same thing in a 30mm, or the LT 104 if you don't care for the 10 MOA cant

-Tyler