• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

34mm LOW Lightweight ring HELP/INFO

ConLaRoy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2023
Nebraska
What are some options for the *LIGHTEST weight* 34mm LOW (.90”) scope rings. Bubble level or add on cap would be a plus.

Recently picked up a new scope and need to mount it to this as low as possible. Rifle is an ultra light build. Every ounce counts, money is no object in this case.

Hawkins precision ultralights seem like a fair option, however their lows may be too low and the medium too high.

I’ve always ram the NF rings for light builds but looking at other options as they don’t make a low 34mm

Leaving me really Talley Modern sporting with add on bubble level cap ass The only option I’ve found.

NF makes 1.00” rings. I don’t know of anyone lighter. It’s almost impossible to shed any additional weight off a ring that small and narrow beyond what NF did.

Reactions: Makinchips208
NF makes a 1” 34mm ring with titanium cross bolt.
If it’s too heavy then drill holes in it?

NF makes 1.00” rings. I don’t know of anyone lighter. It’s almost impossible to shed any additional weight off a ring that small and narrow beyond what NF did.

That’s what I’ve always ran but was hoping to find a lower ring. They only make a medium.