• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes 35 MM QD Rings/Mount

Chuck Anderson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2007
Newberg, Oregon
Does anyone make a mount similar to the Larue cantilever mount that takes 35mm rings? I called Larue and was told they don't make any and doesn't sound like they have any plans to. Looked at American Defense but I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit it on the IOR Pitbull I'm ordering tomorrow from Scott. I'd prefer the one piece mount. If that won't work a set of QD rings, repeatable QD rings, would work.

Re: 35 MM QD Rings/Mount

Man, you are one of the first ones in line to get IOR's new 1/4x scope. Right now, the ADM mount is probably the best bet.

I'm told IOR will soon be releasing their one-piece mount made specifically for the Pitbull. I'm not sure if it is a QD mount however. Maybe Scott can find out?

I can tell that if this little scope does what everyone is hoping, LaRue will come around and build a goddamn 35mm mount for it. Keep your fingers crossed.

ARMS also makes 35mm rings (A.R.M.S. #35) that you can use in conjunction with the #35QD mount.

And keep us posted on your progress. I'd love to see some pics!

American Defense is a nice mount. I can give you measurements from mine if that helps.
I picked one up in 30mm a while back and I am very impressed with it.
If there is a flaw in it I can't find it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">American Defense is a nice mount. I can give you measurements from mine if that helps.
I picked one up in 30mm a while back and I am very impressed with it.
If there is a flaw in it I can't find it. </div></div>

Measurements would be great. What is the spacing between rings?

The distance between the rings, rear of front ring to front of rear ring, is 2.92".
The rings cover .98" of scope tube, front to rear of a single ring.
The bottom of my 30mm scope tube is .35" above the top of the mount-base. This measurement is for clearance between the scope and the frame of the mount. If you are going with a 35mm, you will lose 2.5 mm of that to diameter.

I hope that helps, and makes sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angelone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> KAC M110 scope mout </div></div>

Unless I missed something, they don't have a 35mm listed, or a QD. Looks like the M110 mount is for a 34mm.