• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

350 legend magazines

HitEmHard

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2004
San Antonio, TX
Sorry if this has been dealt with elsewhere! I'm doing a legend build, and just noticed the standard AR mags won't load the rounds. I saw some articles on modifying Lancer mags but is this the only good option?

Reactions: 4thandbleek
I tried CMMG magazines for my 350 legend, nothing but problems, also tried dura mag. nothing but problems, I might try reworking a pmag and see what happens.

kenner

cmmg, dura, ruger are all the exact same mag made by dura. You will not get a regular mag to work. The mag is not the problem it is your gun

Reactions: acurtis
I tried CMMG magazines for my 350 legend, nothing but problems, also tried dura mag. nothing but problems, I might try reworking a pmag and see what happens.

kenner

You might try trimming the feed lips on the CMMG magazines.
I did this and it made a significant improvement in my rifles feeding. The cartridge is released from the magazine earlier and not entering the chamber at such a steep angle.

Attachments

• 21FA5ECC-9162-416A-892A-750D8F734600.jpeg
    21FA5ECC-9162-416A-892A-750D8F734600.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 199