• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375/408CT Fully Loaded Ammo

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
Been off this board for a while, so apologies if this was dealt with before; but is anyone making commercial fully loaded ammo in 375/408 Cheytac in solid lathe turned bullets or otherwise ? Used to get my 408CT from TTI, do they make some 375 stuff also or someone else ?? Does anyone on the site load them if not commercially available ? Know I should get off my lazy ass and start loading; but my job requires extensive travel from home and that makes it difficult. thanks.

Re: 375/408CT Fully Loaded Ammo

Thanks Guys. Will be in contact very soon. Don't have my 375/408 yet but that is the definite direction I am heading. regards.

Nice surprise to find loaded ammuntition, I didn't realize it was available...

How about the BC of the solid loaded at Jamison (spelling?)?

Anybody have any luck with custombrassandbullets.com? Any contact phone #? I placed an order for some 375 brass a while back and have not heard from them. No response to e-mails.

While we're at it, can we agree to a uniform standard on this caliber? First it was .375/408, then Cheytac was calling it the .375 Cheytac, then I started hearing Cheytac had nothing to do with the development. So I kept referring to it as .375/408 on SH and then people start asking me "do you mean .375 Cheytac?"

Bah! I am always striving for efficiency and accuracy - this is driving me nuts
wink.gif

D-Town,

When we 1st did the initial testing and R&D, CheyTac did not want to market the 375/408 in any way. We all made a couple of rifles on our own, out of our pocket. Those CT Board of Directors are long gone. Dean, Barney Lawton, Bruce Baer, Bud Williams, and I, called it the 375/408. Now, CT has adopted it finally and makes brass labeled and head stamped as such, and has all in stock. Even has drawings of reamers, gages, brass, etc.

Sorry so short, but going to take some Navy boys to dinner. That should be an experiance on Friday night!

PM if you want. I don't get on here too often lately.

djd

Gotcha...thanks for the details.