• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

.375 CEB 350 & GSC 414 at 2050 yards

Kiwi Greg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
New Zealand
Went out yesterday to shoot the Cutting Edge .375, 350grain at 3050 fps with the GS Customs 414 at 3130 fps.

The Cutting Edge were shot out of a 375 Terminator, this barrel has always been problematic, always badly fouled after 25-30 rounds.

I have tried everything I can think of but it still does it

With two bullets remaining from yesterdays shoot, I went the range to check it's zero this afternoon.

It was as it should be & put the two in the same hole less than 1/8 moa group, with plenty of copper clearly visible in the muzzle......

The end result was .25 moa difference in elevation, 4.5 moa in windage, some small sub moa groups & a broken rock

I'm not entirely sure why there was such a big difference in windage ?

The elevation difference was about what I expected, in my rifles at that distance the 350 does appear to have a higher BC than the 414, especially when you take into account the speed difference.

Here is the video at 2050 yards the rock is a different one to last time & slightly bigger, under 1/4 moa, 3-4".

.375 CEB 350 VS GSC 414 at 2050 yards - YouTube

Thanks for a great vid Greg, some very interesting results between two totally different 375 bullet weights.

Thanks for another interesting video.

With the speed being noted it was interesting that with the 414s, the windage was about half of what the 350s were being pushed.

Do you think the 414s held a tighter group over the 350s? I know you had a clean barrel starting out with the 350s that needed to settle some?

oneshot.onehit

Last edited:
Thanks for another interesting video.

With the speed being noted it was interesting that with the 414s, the windage was about half of what the 350s were being pushed.

Do you think the 414s held a tighter group over the 350s? I know you had a clean barrel starting out with the 350s that needed to settle some?

oneshot.onehit

I'm still not sure why the 350s needed so much windage, the tipped ones need less & the first three shots were a very good group.

That barrel has always copper fouled terribly.......

Copper was clearly visable in the muzzle on both the lands & grooves after the shooting, the only black was in the corner of the grooves vs lands.

They both shot pretty well, it was interesting to note that they both needed more moa to get the correct poi, must have been unseen conditions.

I shot the same load for the 414s but they didn't shoot as well this time, not surpising as last time I had no winadge & this time I had 3.5-4.5 moa a big difference at 2050 yards.