• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 Chey Tac Neck Sizing

.375Mojave

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does anyone know where I can pick up a neck sizing dies for my .375 CT?

I am full length re-sizing and would like to try neck sizing only to try to improve my groups. The fired rounds re-chamber so I may get by with neck sizing.

Re: 375 Chey Tac Neck Sizing

redding makes custom stuff , but its pretty expensive , for the price i might look at a neil jones die instead , or maybe Warner tool co. die

Just had dave make my 338 snipe-tac. Very nice dies, he has the RCBS shell holder for 408 or 505 gibbs. I think he said he was running dies again soon

Just don't screw your FL die in so far and only the neck will get sized.

Mine is an "Improved" version with very little taper so long before I get to a point of bumping the shoulder I am already putting the squeeze on the body of the casing.

I will have to back off until I don't feel the resistance of resizing the case body and and assess how much neck sizing I am getting. You may be right and I can get by.

Call CH4D - they'll have pretty quick turnaround times on custom dies and make a bushing neck sizer that I used in my .408 for a few years.

Thanks Dogtown,

I called them a couple years back on dies for my 375 CT but the wait was too long so I went another route. I will give them a call on this.

My brass is neck turned to .0145 wall and I want .002 squeeze so I have an ID for the die. I am having slight concentricity issues and am looking for something that can center the case as the neck is sized.

Any suggestions to correct runout? I have a Sinclair concentricity gauge but once I identify the runout it is a little tricky getting the round trued up.