• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 Cheytac Bipod

Jigstick

“What’s the matter colonel sanders….chicken?”
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Pittsburgh PA
    This Atalas just isn’t working out on our 375 cheytac.
    37D9F45B-B7EB-47E1-83D5-0F16D476C501.jpeg

it’s built on a Stiller action and Cadex chassis. What is available out there in regards to a heavy stable bipod for rifles that weigh 25lbs + ?

Accu-Tac HD50

Elite iron or go up to the atlas 5H. The 5H has worked up fine for me. Nice wide stance. The elite iron would be nice also.
    Xdeano

I have been running the ACCU-TAC HD-50 on my Cadex 375ct for over a year. I shoot both prone and off my bench and love it. They are very well made and very stable. I used it in ELR matches and have had hits out to 3090 yards. If i miss its not the bipod...lol
    CADEX 375CT.jpg

Elite Iron, Cadex, Accutac, and Atlas all have heavy duty options that can handle the 375CT. The Atlas V8 probably isn't top of the line if you ask Atlas either.

Reactions: deersniper
    If you want the best of the best then buy Elite Iron bipod.
    It is $750 but worth every penny, feels like you shooting from bench rest that is made for F class.

Attachments

• IMG-3121.jpg
      IMG-3121.jpg
      331.3 KB · Views: 147
    Reactions: secondofangle2
    I'm using Cadex Falcon on all my big bore guns (.375 Chey Tac and .338 LM); all are Cadex rifles. They both replaced Atlas bi-pods and have proven to be excellent. Rock solid, cant locks up solid, no complaints.

I have an original LRA F-Class bipod with skis which I use for my .300NM.

Incredibly stable setup. It's also KO2M rules compliant unlike some of the other bipods suggested here, if that matters. They are hard to find on the used market as all the ELR shooters are buying them up as they become available.

I have no clue how the LRA bipods being produced under the new ownership are, but the originals are awesome.

Reactions: SmileMaker
    I have been running the ACCU-TAC HD-50 on my Cadex 375ct for over a year. I shoot both prone and off my bench and love it. They are very well made and very stable. I used it in ELR matches and have had hits out to 3090 yards. If i miss its not the bipod...lol

Why 375 over 408 or 338? I'm looking at really reaching out and touching something.

"Why 375 over 408 or 338? I'm looking at really reaching out and touching something."

Not trying to be mean to a new guy but that question does not belong in a thread about bipods. There are plenty of post here with the same question that would keep you busy for a while or you could start a new thread with that question. Welcome to the Hide.

The easiest was to explain 375 over the others is think 6.5 cm vs 308 both will do the job but the 6.5cm is more efficient at it. This is the same as the 375 vs 408. I shoot 400 gr Lazer Cutting Edge bullets.. I am getting 3060 fps with SD of 7out of a 34in 1-7 twist barrel . If i do more up my next ELR rig will be a 460 Steyr. I also use Accu-Tac on all my rifles from 6cm to 338lm. I have the Acc-Tac HD50, WB5 and WB4. I like the wide stance.

take a look at

Fortmeier/Phoenix Bipod

also a hanger, absolute tank

i could prob stand on the barrel and not have a issue

1606927091831.png

Reactions: wildcats
    take a look at

Fortmeier/Phoenix Bipod

also a hanger, absolute tank

i could prob stand on the barrel and not have a issue

View attachment 7489395

Thought about that bipod for a quick minute. Though I would run a Dawson Precision fiber optic sight on top of the bipod and Magpul flip up on the cheek riser. Couldn't hurt to have Irons that Co-Whitness with the scope? Ha

If anything put a red dot on a 45 from the scope.

Might help get close to the target area and then got on the scope and find the target

8A348008-CF03-49AA-9F94-8B9F5172DC87.jpeg
    This LRA is a great choice!!! Very sturdy and can help reach out past 1 mile...;)
    Just got the F- class and so happy with it
    Also have the elite iron but prefer the LRA

Henry Remple. I added the MagnetoSpeed mount.

Attachments

• 338LMAI LRKM 02112018g.jpg
      338LMAI LRKM 02112018g.jpg
      542.8 KB · Views: 65
    Accu-Tac HD50

^^^This