• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD .375 Cheytac Build Parts, Bat Action, Proof CF Barrel

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    My interest has changed and I'm going to sell off a project I've been collecting parts for over time.

All parts are new and are at my builder's (he'd be happy to build this rifle if you are interested, I can do the introduction to the buyer).

Bat action and trigger guard, all details on the build sheet. This has a 1 piece bolt! - $1750
    Proof CF barrel, all details in the photos. - $950 (not for sale alone, only available to the action buyer)
    Dies - $450 (not for sale alone, only available to the action buyer)
    200 Bullets - $450 (not for sale alone, only available to the action buyer)

This should give someone a jumpstart on a Cheytec!

No trades.

tempImageaFoRrG.png
    tempImagecero1D.png
    tempImageTOkUJo.png
    tempImagezpxiRe.png
    tempImageXTfeAl.png
    tempImageSoeLIw.png
    tempImageAFjAl1.png
    tempImageu0AFz4.png
    tempImageflE0Sr.png
    tempImageOdsPkC.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: kevinsachs
    I'm going to ponder this. I already have a Pierce Engineering titanium action but really have to think about the rest of it. do you happen to have any brass?

I'm going to ponder this. I already have a Pierce Engineering titanium action but really have to think about the rest of it. do you happen to have any brass?

This is what I have. Thanks

My interest has changed and I'm going to sell off a project I've been collecting parts for over time.

All parts are new and are at my builder's (he'd be happy to build this rifle if you are interested, I can do the introduction to the buyer).

Bat action and trigger guard, all details on the build sheet. This has a 1 piece bolt! - $1750
    Proof CF barrel, all details in the photos. - $950 (not for sale alone, only available to the action buyer)
    Dies - $450 (not for sale alone, only available to the action buyer)
    200 Bullets - $450 (not for sale alone, only available to the action buyer)

This should give someone a jumpstart on a Cheytec!

No trades.

View attachment 7747340View attachment 7747341View attachment 7747342View attachment 7747343View attachment 7747345View attachment 7747348View attachment 7747349View attachment 7747350View attachment 7747353View attachment 7747354
    Is the 375parts still for sell?