• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 cheytac

Bigchaza

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2012
AUS NSW
Looking for some criticism and ideas for a 375 cheytac build
Im sett on a defiance action mutant
Baer dbm
Thickest profile barrel I can find at about 34 inch long
Fat bastard brake
Atlas bipod

I need a stock though and im unsure where to start I want to add weight but I want something sexy to
Basic aim for this rifle is recoil reduction and accuraccy i have a 3000 metre range and dpace to shoot goats and wild sheep up to two ks away. Wont be carrying this rifle much so adding weight is the goal also are there any chassis that would suit.

Give PDC custom a call. He has made some one off stuff for me in the past. Now it wasn't cheap but it's what the customer wanted.

Here an example. The the center or main part of the stock is all steel and is about 3 inch's longer than a normal one to make the extra long barrel look more proportional to the rest of the rifle.

XLR HD is another option, but you should contact Kyle and make sure he's got an inlet for your action.