• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 CT vs 375 EnABELR

Desert Demon

Keep Your Senses Sharp And Your Powder Dry
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2020
Phoenix, Arizona
Hi, I’ve seen a few threads that briefly discuss the EnABELRs, but can’t find much about people actually experiences loading and shooting the cartridge. (Of course the Applied Ballistics team does great with it).

I am looking to get into ELR the next year or two and want to start building my rifle (gathering components).

Is there any reason to not go with the EnABELR? Or any reasons you feel one should stick to the CT?

I am going to get a single shot either a BAT EX/EXS or JJ Rock action. I live in Phoenix, so prolly JJ Rock.
McMillian BEAST almost for sure.
And 30+ in Bartlien or Brux barrel.

I can get EnABLER brass and dies from AB now. I have federal 215 match. The right and powder and bullets of course are tough to come by—and bullets depending on which cartridge.

Hopefully I can have it built in 6 months and competing in 2023.

Steer clear of Enabler, way clear. I’m too tired to type up why but do yourself a favor and stick with 375ct.

Many many many people with problems and I have first hand experience.

They abandoned it for a while but it looks like they are trying to revive it. Lots of finger pointing going on in the beginning between Peterson and AB and the consumer got caught in the middle. I still like Peterson brass but I wouldn’t touch Enabler if you paid me.

Steer clear of Enabler, way clear. I’m too tired to type up why but do yourself a favor and stick with 375ct.

They abandoned it for a while but it looks like they are trying to revive it. Lots of finger pointing going on in the beginning between Peterson and AB and the consumer got caught in the middle. I still like Peterson brass but I wouldn’t touch Enabler if you paid me.
I’ve heard the same.

Badassgunworks is working on similar design concept as 375 enabler I think that will be interesting

Yes stay clear of the Enabler. As said chamber and brass issues. I am on my 2nd 375CT barrel and have had no issues. I shoot the 400gr CE laser bullet out of a Cadex with 34in barrel 1-7 twist using 131gr of N570 getting 3060 avg fps with sd of 6.1. Have have done well at my local ELR matches with this combo

Yes stay clear of the Enabler. As said chamber and brass issues. I am on my 2nd 375CT barrel and have had no issues. I shoot the 400gr CE laser bullet out of a Cadex with 34in barrel 1-7 twist using 131gr of N570 getting 3060 avg fps with sd of 6.1. Have have done well at my local ELR matches with this combo
Thank you for the feedback and sharing your load. Sounds like a good combo. Which brand barrel? What is the weight of your setup .

Cool to see N570 works in 375CT.

Gixxer - Wowza 131 of N570 is a lot of juice behind a 400 grain slug. Any pressure? I got up to 130 grains behind a 390 Atip and started to get pressure in test brass (Jamison and Bertram). I wonder if the solid generates less pressure from reduced bearing surface/engraving.

If you search this forum and others you will find threads talking about the AB enabler, many of which consist of 2 dominant themes: 1st, marketing by AB of a cartridge with zero ballistic advantages over 375CT; 2nd, the aforementioned brass problems. (e.g.: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/new-enabelr.6923504/page-2)

Given the cost of building and shooting these rigs, I would not be a guinea pig for AB and Peterson. Stick with something tried and true. I'm on my 4th 375CT barrel (and have developed loads for 3 others). I have a reamer on order for the next one so I can have some Warner Tool Company custom dies made. I would not do that if I were not sure 375CT is here to stay. I think 375CT is here to stay, it's not even clear 375AB is here, let alone will be around in the future. And we now have a pretty good brass supplier for 375CT in the USA (and Bertram Australia is really really good brass too, I get 12 reloads from a case). If it ain't broke.....

If 375AB were the cat's ass, everybody would be going that way. Not what I'm seeing

The 375 enabler is not a bad cartridge design it is basically a copy of the 338 Slayer. A cartridge designed by swamplord several rears before the enabelr was designed . the issue lies with the fact that it is underpowered for 375 and that the brass quite possibly has issues due to a design flaw from the process of manufacturing conventionally manufactured brass the problem can be resolved if enough knowledge time and energy is put into it. Yes there is other options it will soon be available one from myself and John Pierce and the other one from swamp Lord. The warrior case will out preform the enabelr and be mag feed from a wyatts extended 800 series action from pierce engeneering. And will be half the weight of the enabelr cadex build

Reactions: Desert Demon
Half the weight - yippee or ouch I don’t know which to say LOL.

THE DT HTI mags overcome all Mag length problems up to I forget which silly long length, one of the reasons I like it

Just measured 4.65” COAL

Reactions: LastShot300
It is a Bartlein barrel and gunsmith work was done by Robert Vestal.
No pressure with N570and Peterson brass using 215m's. I just finished up my 5th firing and brass looks good no sign of separations so far. I was told by the boys at Peterson not to bump the shoulder until it starts to get hard to load. I have yet to bump yet so I will know more when I start on the 6th firing. My personal best ata out local ELR match 3 out of 8 at 3080 yard. The target was 40x40.

why can't AI make an AI ELR (50 cal), with a replaceable bolt and barrel like the AXSR? Then a person could replace the barrel, bolt to fit the 375 and have a magazine that will fit the bullet?
or is there one out there; and I've just missed it?
5.45 is a lot of magazine to play with
OR
is it about the weight of the AI ELR; I guess some people don't like rucking with 27lbs of long distance love

Last edited:
why can't AI make an AI ELR (50 cal), with a replaceable bolt and barrel like the AXSR? Then a person could replace the barrel, bolt to fit the 375 and have a magazine that will fit the bullet?
or is there one out there; and I've just missed it?
5.45 is a lot of magazine to play with
OR
is it about the weight of the AI ELR; I guess some people don't like rucking with 27lbs of long distance love

Quick change barrel. I'd like to have one in 416B, but I am 3 bucks shy of a full magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats

Quick change barrel. I'd like to have one in 416B, but I am 3 bucks shy of a full magazine.
460 is what’s up

Reactions: wildcats
DA98FD4B-6188-4142-83A6-8B809471667E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Geno C.
AIs have been the foundation for several "fish stories" on the battlefield. Like this horse shit: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/r...breaking-longest-confirmed-sniper-kill-178421

And as I have repeatedly posted the DT HTI has more mag length than anybody can use for 375/408 or 416B/50BMG. Furthermore the reduced overall length of the bullpup allows 40" or greater barrels to be used without creating a long cantilever. And for 1/2 the price of an AI.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback. I’ll def go 375 CT. But gotta find me some unicorn dust to get started….

This is my first post. I just registered today for this forum. I am compelled to respond to your post.

Without exception or qualification, I can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this cartridge, the brass, the caliber, or the Cadex Shadow rifle. I have owned a Cadex Shadow, chambered in 375 EnABELR (not Enabler) for 2 years. I reload for it. I am still in the process of perfecting my cartridge because I only have time to test my cartridges a couple of times a year.

I could not disagree more with your urging others to stay away from this caliber. I have reloaded some brass (I use nothing but Peterson brass, I think Peterson is the only one making 375 EnABELR brass) as many as 15 times without a problem. However, I limit the reloads to a total of ten. I am using Reloder 50 (130.20gr; 97.20% of fill capacity) with a COL of 4.2815", the bullet I will simply identify its weight as between 350gr - 375gr, with a MV of 2981 fps. With ten reloads of the brass, each cartridge costs me $2.88. That is not a typographical error - $2.88 per cartridge.

With specific reference to your statement: "I wouldn't touch Enabler [sic] if you paid me.", I can only characterize your statement as misinformed and irresponsible.

You also state "Many many many [emphasis added] people with problems and I have first hand experience." You posted this statement on December 6, 2021. I bought my rifle in December 2019, which was just before coronavirus came to the U.S.A. in January of 2020. As of December 2019, Cadex reported to me that I was the second American to purchase the 375 EnABELR. Given the coronavirus shutdowns in manufacturing, isolation mandates, and shutdown in supply chains through 2020 and 2021, I do not believe your representations that "Many many many [emphasis added] people with problems and I have first hand experience." because many, many, many people could NOT have acquired many, many, many 375 EnABELR chambered rifles or 375 EnABELR actions or reamers during this 2 year time period!

I reload for my 223 Remington (Rock River Arms), 308 Winchester (Les Baer AR10), 300 OSSM (AR platform from Olympic Arms with excellent work done by DTECH), 338 Lapua Magnum (Barrett 98Bravo), and now the 375 EnABELR. As of now, all but the 375 EnABELR shoot 1/2 moa or better - bolt action and semi-auto. I am an experienced reloader, experienced enough to know that I cannot take your post seriously.

This is my first post. I just registered today for this forum. I am compelled to respond to your post.

Without exception or qualification, I can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this cartridge, the brass, the caliber, or the Cadex Shadow rifle. I have owned a Cadex Shadow, chambered in 375 EnABELR (not Enabler) for 2 years. I reload for it. I am still in the process of perfecting my cartridge because I only have time to test my cartridges a couple of times a year.

I could not disagree more with your urging others to stay away from this caliber. I have reloaded some brass (I use nothing but Peterson brass, I think Peterson is the only one making 375 EnABELR brass) as many as 15 times without a problem. However, I limit the reloads to a total of ten. I am using Reloder 50 (130.20gr; 97.20% of fill capacity) with a COL of 4.2815", the bullet I will simply identify its weight as between 350gr - 375gr, with a MV of 2981 fps. With ten reloads of the brass, each cartridge costs me $2.88. That is not a typographical error - $2.88 per cartridge.

With specific reference to your statement: "I wouldn't touch Enabler [sic] if you paid me.", I can only characterize your statement as misinformed and irresponsible.

You also state "Many many many [emphasis added] people with problems and I have first hand experience." You posted this statement on December 6, 2021. I bought my rifle in December 2019, which was just before coronavirus came to the U.S.A. in January of 2020. As of December 2019, Cadex reported to me that I was the second American to purchase the 375 EnABELR. Given the coronavirus shutdowns in manufacturing, isolation mandates, and shutdown in supply chains through 2020 and 2021, I do not believe your representations that "Many many many [emphasis added] people with problems and I have first hand experience." because many, many, many people could NOT have acquired many, many, many 375 EnABELR chambered rifles or 375 EnABELR actions or reamers during this 2 year time period!

I reload for my 223 Remington (Rock River Arms), 308 Winchester (Les Baer AR10), 300 OSSM (AR platform from Olympic Arms with excellent work done by DTECH), 338 Lapua Magnum (Barrett 98Bravo), and now the 375 EnABELR. As of now, all but the 375 EnABELR shoot 1/2 moa or better - bolt action and semi-auto. I am an experienced reloader, experienced enough to know that I cannot take your post seriously.
Got bad news for you. Just because you were the second to get a cadex in 375 enabler, doesn’t mean you’re the second one to have a 375 enabler.

Since I have no dog in this fight, and where as there are no stupid questions just stupid people that ask them:

What are the major issues with the 375 Enabelr?

Anyone taking time to explain I love some education.

Thanks!

Due to Canadian laws :rolleyes: I converted my 375 CT Shadow to a 338 EnABELR, and am on my second barrel (32" KS Arms) now without incident beyond a minor die issue that AB fixed expeditiously.

I'm using Petersen brass, and am a scaredy-cat reloader. I am easily hitting 3150-3200 with Scenars and Atips. Accuracy has been great, and brass life excellent thus far. Barrel life is a little short, but that is expected at this performance level.

I know I am a data point of one, and I had to go this way for regulatory reasons; but have to say the EnABELR has been fine for me.

I'd be interested too if someone could point me towards any pitfalls that are lurking.

Due to Canadian laws :rolleyes: I converted my 375 CT Shadow to a 338 EnABELR, and am on my second barrel (32" KS Arms) now without incident beyond a minor die issue that AB fixed expeditiously.

I'm using Petersen brass, and am a scaredy-cat reloader. I am easily hitting 3150-3200 with Scenars and Atips. Accuracy has been great, and brass life excellent thus far. Barrel life is a little short, but that is expected at this performance level.

I know I am a data point of one, and I had to go this way for regulatory reasons; but have to say the EnABELR has been fine for me.

I'd be interested too if someone could point me towards any pitfalls that are lurking.
Wouldn’t a 358 enabler meet the limit up there?

Wouldn’t a 358 enabler meet the limit up there?
Yes, it would, and 375 EnABELR even meets the legal limit as far as we can tell.

When I swapped over there was a lot up in the air about what the law meant, and some question about matches allowing anything bigger than 338, so I felt going down to 338 kept my options open.

Most matches here only go out to 2km, and the higher velocity with lower recoil are nice in that band.

Since I have no dog in this fight, and where as there are no stupid questions just stupid people that ask them:

Thanks!
There are no issues with the 375 EnABELR. Peterson makes the brass and Cadex made my rifle and I have no issues whatsoever. I am reloading each cartridge for under $3.00 per round using 10 reloads per brass. I could reload 2 or 3 more but I don't want to push my luck. Previously claims about a lawsuit against Applied Ballistics are fiction. I have searched and found no such filed lawsuit. If I had a cause number on the case I would be happy to look at it. I cannot explain why these unfounded posts were made, but I can tell you from personal experience, having reloaded and shot about 450 rounds so far, that I have no problems with anything. I was intrigued by the caliber because it accommodates the high B.C. bullets and is magazine fed. That is a huge advantage over the 375 CT.

Bottom line: I like it, I am glad I bought it, and I was compelled to rebut the posts criticizing it.

Got bad news for you. Just because you were the second to get a cadex in 375 enabler, doesn’t mean you’re the second one to have a 375 enabler.
I realize that. That is why I went to great lengths to explain why I have considerable doubt about the other post's representation that "Many many many [emphasis added] people with problems and I have first hand experience." I can see others acquiring a 375 EnABELR (not enabler) after I received mine, but the coronavirus shut down during the 2 years between the time I acquired my Cadex, and December 6, 2021 (the date of the post I responded to) forces me to conclude that it is highly, highly, highly unlikely that many, many, many people acquired a 375 EnABELR (not enabler) as represented by the post dated December 6, 2021.

Again, I bought my Cadex just before the coronavirus shut down, and the comment was made 2 years later on December 6, 2021 (such 2 years being the time that production and availability of everything came to a grinding halt). Very few shooters would have been able to get a 375 EnABELR during this 2 year time period - certainly not ""Many many many [emphasis added] . . . ". Such embellishment is misleading and does not help others who are considering an investment in a high quality firearm.

I have been reloading for over ten years. I have reloaded many calibers as I previously explained. This is the first time I have posted comments to a forum because I could not allow these unfounded criticisms of the 375 EnABELR to continue unabated.

So, Geno C., I wish to emphasize that your response is not bad news; I consider your post to provide no news whatsoever.

Then please forgive my naivete! If you are so certain that I don't know what I'm talking about then enlighten me since you claim to know how many people shoot elr but not in matches. I am privileged to engage in a conversation with you as someone who claims to have all the answers! Please educate me on the following:
1. How many people shoot elr but not in matches?
2. How did you acquire this information?
3. Perhaps you made a nationwide tour of private and public gun ranges to acquire this information?
4. How many of these people are shooting the 375 EnABELR?
5.How did you acquire this information?
6. Since you know how many people shoot elr but not in matches, and since you know how many people are shooting the 375 EnABELR, do you agree with the December 6, 2021 post which claims that there are many, many, many people who acquired their 375 EnABELRs during the same two year time period that reloaders could not even find powder and primers?

Believe me, I can't wait to read your answers to these questions!

Then please forgive my naivete! If you are so certain that I don't know what I'm talking about then enlighten me since you claim to know how many people shoot elr but not in matches. I am privileged to engage in a conversation with you as someone who claims to have all the answers! Please educate me on the following:
1. How many people shoot elr but not in matches?
2. How did you acquire this information?
3. Perhaps you made a nationwide tour of private and public gun ranges to acquire this information?
4. How many of these people are shooting the 375 EnABELR?
5.How did you acquire this information?
6. Since you know how many people shoot elr but not in matches, and since you know how many people are shooting the 375 EnABELR, do you agree with the December 6, 2021 post which claims that there are many, many, many people who acquired their 375 EnABELRs during the same two year time period that reloaders could not even find powder and primers?

Believe me, I can't wait to read your answers to these questions!
Dude, what is your goal here? Did you come as a Newb to SH to show off how much you know with the veterans and then pick fights with them?

I humbly implore you to go re-evaluate your goals (are they good goals?) and consider whether what you're doing here is achieving them.

Cuz right now you're just wasting everybody's time, including your own.

Reactions: b6graham

Thanks!
As I previously stated in another post, the 375 EnABELR has NO issues. As further proof of that, I wish to point out that Cadex recently added a single shot 375 EnABELR in addition to the magazine fed rifle. If this caliber, or anything associated with this caliber, had problems with it, Cadex would not have added the single shot rifle in this caliber. This is another reason why I take great exception to what other posts have said about the 375 EnABELR having problems (https://www.cadexdefence.com/products/cdx-precision-rifles/cdx-40-shadow/).

Dude, what is your goal here? Did you come as a Newb to SH to show off how much you know with the veterans and then pick fights with them?

I humbly implore you to go re-evaluate your goals (are they good goals?) and consider whether what you're doing here is achieving them.

Cuz right now you're just wasting everybody's time, including your own.
Q: Dude, what is your goal here?
A: My goal is to communicate information to others who are making decisions about their investments in quality rifles. I also have the goal of responding to posts that draw highly questionable conclusions that are misleading to those who are seeking information and advice. I have a third goal of engaging in constructive discussion and debate about such matters - that is the very purpose of this forum. Do you object? If so, then perhaps you don't belong here.

Q: Did you come as a Newb to SH to show off how much you know with the veterans and then pick fights with them?
A: I am new to SH, but that does not mean I am new, naive, or ignorant of the subject matter. You appear to confuse the two. What you characterize as me picking "fights" is simply my participation in this forum. Don't expect me to apologize for not agreeing with all published posts. Like I said, the purpose of this forum is to engage in constructive discussion and debate. If you characterize this as "fighting", then I will indulge you and say yes, ok, I'm fighting.

You state: "I humbly implore you to go re-evaluate your goals (are they good goals?) and consider whether what you're doing here is achieving them."
My response: Thanks for your misplaced concern and uninvited advice, but I will decline. I am achieving my three goals as explained above. I invite you to tell me how my three goals are inconsistent with the purpose of this forum. I await your response.

You state: "Cuz right now you're just wasting everybody's time, including your own."
My response: If I'm wasting everybody's time, including yours, then why did you take the time to respond? Thanks for proving my point. I am not wasting my time. If I can help others make their decisions on what firearms to invest in, if I can give advice to others based on my personal knowledge and experience, even though others, like yourself, disagree with me, then I consider that to be time well spent.

You try to appear as though you are concerned and well-meaning. It is clear that you're not. That's ok. I'm not fragile in the face of such criticism. I hope you too are not so fragile.

The purpose of this forum is to discuss long range shooting, not give personal advice as your post does. If you choose to make me personally the subject of your post, rest assured I will respond in kind.

Last edited:
If you don’t know of the initial problems when the enabler was released, you haven’t been around very long
I asked six specific questions. If this is your only response to all six and unwilling to substantiate your opinion with more specific facts or circumstances, then you've told me more than what you realize.

I hope others who read this thread have learned that there are no issues with the 375 EnABELR caliber or the Cadex Shadow. Note that Cadex just added a single shot rifle in addition to the magazine fed model. If there were problems with this caliber as you claim, then Cadex would not have supplemented their rifle lineup with another 375 EnABELR caliber rifle.

Last edited:
I asked six specific questions. If this is your only response to all six and unwilling to substantiate your opinion with more specific facts or circumstances, then you've told me more than what you realize.

I hope others who read this thread have learned that there are no issues with the 375 EnABELR caliber or the Cadex Shadow. Note that Cadex just added a single shot rifle in addition to the magazine fed model. If there were problems with this caliber as you claim, then Cadex would not have supplemented their rifle lineup with another 375 EnABELR caliber rifle.
The mere fact that cadex supplemented their lineup with a single shot version also predicts that there are some people that did not find Optimum performance with a magazine length and long high BC bullets The other aspect is that was very simple to add it to their lineup has the same platform would be used for any and other cartridges that someone may up to use for example a 375 CheyTac, 408 CheyTac, 416 Stroker, 416 Hellfire it only made sense that they would add other options for other applications. All for the reason of broadening marketing aspects. There was problems with the enabler I have recently as of two months ago seeing case head separation which is most likely related to Brass, chamber, Gunsmithing issue. But it is not something new either quite a few people have had issues with seperation unless a guy really wanted for some reason a magazine feed 375 the enabler it's not really what I what I would consider a performance cartridge.

Reactions: camotoe and jasent
The mere fact that cadex supplemented their lineup with a single shot version also predicts that there are some people that did not find Optimum performance with a magazine length and long high BC bullets The other aspect is that was very simple to add it to their lineup has the same platform would be used for any and other cartridges that someone may up to use for example a 375 CheyTac, 408 CheyTac, 416 Stroker, 416 Hellfire it only made sense that they would add other options for other applications. All for the reason of broadening marketing aspects. There was problems with the enabler I have recently as of two months ago seeing case head separation which is most likely related to Brass, chamber, Gunsmithing issue. But it is not something new either quite a few people have had issues with seperation unless a guy really wanted for some reason a magazine feed 375 the enabler it's not really what I what I would consider a performance cartridge.
I take it your experience with this caliber involves a custom rifle not made by Cadex. Fair enough. However, I think we can agree that if the 375 EnABELR had inherent problems in the chamber design, then Cadex would not have perpetuated that caliber in anything they would make and would have discontinued it. As you state: "All for the reason of broadening marketing aspects." - Cadex cannot broaden their "marketing aspects" with a caliber plagued with design flaws. To that extent, in a Cadex rifle, the 375 EnABELR is a very good caliber - contrary to the posts that condemn AB, Cadex and the caliber. As I stated in previous posts, I wanted this system because it is magazine fed and because it accommodates the higher BC bullets - which is a distinct advantage (for me) over the 375 CT.

Whether magazine feeding is preferable or not is by no means justification for the unfounded condemnations in previous posts (e.g. "Steer clear of Enabler, way clear." . . . "stick with 375ct." . . . "They abandoned it for a while but it looks like they are trying to revive it." . . . . "Lots of finger pointing going on in the beginning between Peterson and AB and the consumer got caught in the middle." . . . "I wouldn’t touch Enabler if you paid me."). There are also posts about AB in a lawsuit with the federal government. In response to these posts, I must state that I have never had a problem purchasing brass from AB, I have never had a problem with Cadex (in fact, their customer service has been outstanding - they practically spoiled me with attention), I have yet to have any problems with my Cadex rifle (which I consider to be impeccably built), in spite of my best efforts to find information on an alleged lawsuit between AB and the federal government I have found nothing. If someone could give me a link or a cause number to the case I would be happy to review the pleadings and post my comments on it,

I spend a great deal of time researching such matters before I make a purchase. I am not rich, but I will always buy for quality - if the quality is there. I used to place greater emphasis on forums like these before I came to realize that they are replete with misrepresentations. By writing these posts, I am attempting to help others who exercise their due diligence before they pay.

Thanks for your constructive post.

Last edited:
I take it your experience with this caliber involves a custom rifle not made by Cadex. Fair enough. However, I think we can agree that if the 375 EnABELR had inherent problems in the chamber design, then Cadex would not have perpetuated that caliber in anything they would make and would have discontinued it. To that extent, in a Cadex rifle, the 375 EnABELR is a very good caliber - contrary to the posts that condemn AB, Cadex and the caliber. As I stated in previous posts, I wanted this system because it is magazine fed and because it accommodates the higher BC bullets - which is a distinct advantage (for me) over the 375 CT.

Whether magazine feeding is preferable or not is by no means justification for the unfounded condemnations in previous posts (e.g. "Steer clear of Enabler, way clear." . . . "stick with 375ct." . . . "They abandoned it for a while but it looks like they are trying to revive it." . . . . "Lots of finger pointing going on in the beginning between Peterson and AB and the consumer got caught in the middle." . . . "I wouldn’t touch Enabler if you paid me."). There are also posts about AB in a lawsuit with the federal government. In response to these posts, I must state that I have never had a problem purchasing brass from AB, I have never had a problem with Cadex (in fact, their customer service has been outstanding - they practically spoiled me with attention), I have yet to have any problems with my Cadex rifle (which I consider to be impeccably built), in spite of my best efforts to find information on an alleged lawsuit between AB and the federal government I have found nothing. If someone could give me a link or a cause number to the case I would be happy to review the pleadings and post my comments on it,

I spend a great deal of time researching such matters before I make a purchase. I am not rich, but I will always buy for quality - if the quality is there. I used to place greater emphasis on forums like these before I came to realize that they are replete with misrepresentations. By writing these posts, I am attempting to help others who exercise their due diligence before they pay.

Thanks for your constructive post.