• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.375 GSC 355 grn SP bullets PICTURES

Master Diver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2008
Kingdom Of Denmark
Gentlemen,

Here are some pictures of some newly arrived GS Custom bullets in cal. .375 for my 375 Snipe-Tac rifle.

Here is a link to the Specs of the bullet:

http://www.gsgroup.co.za/375355SP173.html

Cheers,

Master Diver

375355GSCSP002.jpg

375355GSCSP004.jpg

375355GSCSP005.jpg

Re: .375 GSC 355 grn SP bullets PICTURES

I've been thinking of ordering some bullets from them.
whats the delivery time like?
also been hearing some complaints of guys not getting there orders even after money has been paid here in the US.

The GSC TEAM is NOT always the fastest on e-mail, but the product is solid. Give it some time or try to write again.

What are you interested in?

Cheers,

Master Diver

I was looking to try out their 30 cal 163's. I Don't think my 9.3 rock will cut it with the 197's. Anyways, feed back on the GS custom sp bullets is pretty hard to come by, and as you(Master Diver)are one of the few out there running them, I know that myself and some others here would appreciate any further insight you can offer on their performance.
More specifically, has the g1 bc's stated on their site proven to be somewhat accurate in practical application?

Norwiscutter,

Your 9.3" twist will easily handle the ZA338/6.0, 269 grain, which was tested this summer. Bryan Litz will be providing a field established BC, but I can tell you, even now, that it is higher than the 300 grain Sierra, or Lapua.

A 300 grain version of the ZA 6.0 will be available also in the coming year, with a mass correlated BC increase over it's predecessor. It will be suitable for hunting in addition to having longer range. In a Norma Magnum loading it is magazine compatable, and stable from a 10" twist.

Edited to add that I just realized you were talking about a 9.3" twist, 30 caliber barrel... sorry.
wink.gif
If you get a 338 I can help you.

These are good looking bullets. I may pick some up myself when I run out of the Jamison rounds I bought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norwiscutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking to try out their 30 cal 163's. I Don't think my 9.3 rock will cut it with the 197's. Anyways, feed back on the GS custom sp bullets is pretty hard to come by, and as you(Master Diver)are one of the few out there running them, I know that myself and some others here would appreciate any further insight you can offer on their performance.
More specifically, has the g1 bc's stated on their site proven to be somewhat accurate in practical application?
</div></div>

I have not been able to test the 355 grn 375 bullets yet, my rifles are NOT complete.
I do shoot GS bullets in normal hunting rifles and the work great when the load development is done.

I have supplied some 355 grn SP 375 bullets to other shooters in the US!!!!! And hope they will give us some feedback before I am able to to it myself.

I do think the BC values are a bit better then in real life, but aren't they always that? It is a calculated value. I have not tested the BC values in real life but have heard from other shooters at Longe Range Hunting that the values was NOT as high as stated.

Cheers,

Master Diver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AKA-Spook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what do they look like seated? </div></div>

They look like this in a 375 SnipeTac case. it is seated high, if seated one drive band deeper it is within magazine specs.
Other cartridge is .408 Cheytac

Cheers,

Master Diver

375SnipeTacwith355grnGSCSP002.jpg

375SnipeTacwith355grnGSCSP003.jpg

375SnipeTacand408Cheytac001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The BC is calculated with a G5 drag profile, I think
wink.gif

Cheers,

Master Diver </div></div>

Which means what in #'s?

It might be G1 I have asked Gerard to get to the buttom of this.

The BC for this bullet is:

Speed:
914m/s 3000fps = .921 BC
640m/s 2100fps = .857 BC
366m/s 1200fps = .637 BC

I expect to get around 3150 fps or more from my Snipatac case and that might up the BC.

Cheers,

Master Diver

So yes, those are the B.C.'s, and they are calculated on a G1. GS Custom always deducts about 5% off the calculated B.C. to bring the numbers into realism. Every company that makes bullets uses the same method; calculated B.C. The issue I see most people complain about is the disregard to the degridation of B.C. with velocity. As anyone can see, it is determined by speed, and as it slows, the B.C. drops. Most people just punch in the first number and then wonder why no bullet can match their predicted trajectory. I believe most of you here are knowledgeable enough to already be beyond that, so I don't meen to preach.

Master Diver. I hope you still haven't finished the barrel yet, because I have some news for ya; GS has just started producing some 420 grain .375's! Calculated B.C. (McCoy) is 1.31 G1. Will be testing them myself shortly.

I will have to comment on their delays, and address the question about their not shipping to those who have already paid. First, the dealer they had, in AK, just quit and became a missionary. I don't blame the guy, but he should have finished the orders he started. He then decided he didn't need to file the Form 6 with the ATF, which caused the order to be seized. Now GS is waiting for the order to come back so they can ship it direct...a huge loss there! They did produce most of it agian and ship it all out, but some of the specialty bullets are still awaiting reproduction. They are booked solid, and sometimes they can take a little bit to get orders out, but they DO NOT charge until it is shipped. I have been personally dealing with them since 2001, and I can attest to their honesty and good nature.

Since I am a bit of an expert on GS custom Bullets, I offer help to anyone who would like it. Have listed my phonenumber elsewhere, so feel free to call or PM.

-Anthony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great </div></div>

Man of few words; I admire that.

just marking thread to come back to

Anthony,

Thanks for getting back to us with GREAT information regarding the 420 grn SP bullet, sounds great.
My rifle, or should I say one of my rifles, is a 1:10.5 twist and made for magazine compatible bullets like 350 SMK 355 GSC SP, RM 370, ZA/6.0 etc.
BUT I also have a Gain twist single loader rifle in the works at Dave Viers with a exit twist that will stabilize most bullets, I am ALWAYS planning ahead and ALWAYS have contingencies.

Cheers,

Master Diver

Master Diver, Great! I heard about your rifle build! You might not be the first one though, Dave is also building one for a gentalman in the Netherlands...finishing off at 1:6.5! I told him it was a bit too much. I like your tital as well; we should talk sometime.

-Anthony

Anthony,

My rifle is also a 1:6.5 exit - we shall se how it performs, at this point it is all R&D.
Feel free to PM me and we shall take it from there.

Cheers,

Master Diver

I am very interested in how that turns (pun) out. I've done some extensive study in the area, and have found that over spin stabilizing is not too good. Once you reach a certain ratio of caliber to length, it becomes very critical of twist rate...very. Not to mention, any effect an imperfection had is exponentially amplified by increasing twist. Design parameters change. The one thing I am worried about is the effect the gain twist will have on the laminar air flow...and the many things to consider there. I apologize for being a bit vague, but one must here, or who knows who will start copying what you are making, and run off where you have run out (of green that is). Anyways, I think what you have will be some very exciting R&D, especially if someone can make you a bullet to perfectly match your twist!

-Anthony

At this point there are some many NEW bullest out there all trying to be the new holy grail.
smile.gif

I do not even think there is a consensus regarding what twist is the best or what bullet is either. Is there in any caliber?
crazy.gif

I think that a 1:10.5 standard twist will be the best twist for magazine compatable bullets with a loaded COAL of <4.385"

It will be interesting to see what gain twist exit and what bullet that will first hit the magical 3k mark consistently
grin.gif

Cheers,

Master Diver

Extremist,

A 1: 6.5" exit-twist stabilizes a ZA375/6.5 (6.5 caliber, 389 grain, solid copper 375) very nicely. Add a 62 grain PDT core, and a 1: 8.0" twist will stabilize the (now) 420 grain projectile well beyond 3,000 fps. We will soon see what rpm is required to stabilize the 420 grain ZA375/7.0 caliber with a CG shifted forward by an aluminum/PDT core, and a net zero mass gain.

It is not only about laminar flow over the tail, but consolidation of combined shockwaves on the recurve tail surface, increased gyroscopic stabilization by increased material density, and a forward shifted CG.

I have a 13 to 6.5 gain twist and have done a little testing with banded solids. I am ordering a 9 to 5.5 (.375 ). It is going to take the 5.5 to compfortably stabilize the 7 cal in my opinion. Too much difference in the entry and exit twist will roll too much material. I think the entry and exit differences should be kept to a minimum.

With a name like SnipeTac, its gotta be the best!

Just kidding it looks awesome. Look forward to seeing how it shoots.

How much is it costing you per pop right now? (loaded rounds)

Keith

Wicked Looking pic. MasterDive
If I am correct ? are those the Big BadAss Rounds that you stick in the cases I mailed-off to you ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With a name like SnipeTac, its gotta be the best!

Just kidding it looks awesome. Look forward to seeing how it shoots.

How much is it costing you per pop right now? (loaded rounds)

Keith </div></div>

Loaded rounds are
$4 per case
$1.6 per bullet
+ powder and primer.
So about $6 per loaded round.

Cheers,

Master Diver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Augustus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have a 13 to 6.5 gain twist and have done a little testing with banded solids. I am ordering a 9 to 5.5 (.375 ). It is going to take the 5.5 to compfortably stabilize the 7 cal in my opinion. Too much difference in the entry and exit twist will roll too much material. I think the entry and exit differences should be kept to a minimum. </div></div>

Interesting information.
I hope to be able to stabilize the ZA/6.5 with my 13 to 6.5 exit LGT barrel, but I am prepared to get other barrels as the bullets develop and gets better.

Cheers,

Master Diver

I did fire 6.5 cals out out of the 13 to 6.5 twist. They were stable and shot nice. I only had three of them and fired them at 300 yds. I will say the combo looks promising.

Around 3150. I shot several from an 8 twist and they were stable to around 2800. They should be fine in the 6.5 twist. The 8 twist is really nice with the 6 cal. By the way I have a passel of the German .375 Vikings if anybody needs some fishing weights. I think if one could drill a small hole all the way through them from end to end they would make really nice slip weights. Due to there shape they shouldnt hang up on s---t very bad.

Augustus
I will pass on the LM bullets also, they should be highly unstable, I think the CG and tail is all wrong!
eek.gif

I plan to shoot the ZA/6.5 and the new 420 grn GSC.

grin.gif
that is a good speed and just what I hoped for.

Cheers,

Master Diver

Yep, I shot some of them out of the eight twist and they went crazy. I fired them both slow and fast with the same disasterous results. I have not fired them through the 6.5 twist, I think it would be a waste of time and money; however, to be fair I think I will send a few downrange and see if the tighter twist helps. The curious thing about this is that LM has never has never inquired about how they flew. Hmmm.

A number of people, myself included, warned Lutz that there was existing research, going back as far as the 1950's, which dismissed the viability of a spin-stabilized projectile in a Haack-body configuration.

At the time, only shorter bullets had been tried in that design, so it was worth re-experimenting in the 6+ caliber length in my opinion. I think it was a mistake to market the projectile as a finished product however. A similar fate befell the "LM-119" (Adams tail), which was only a minor variation on the "Viking" contour, and also marketed as a "superior design". I believe these projectiles are still featured on the Moeller web page. You are correct Master Diver, the design fault focuses on turbulent flow over the tail, and the rear CG shift.

I would be interested in your report of the "Viking" fired from a tighter twist, but you are probably right about the final result Augustus.

I had read somewhere about a 338 projectile that "I thought" Lutz had made which was used to win a sniper comp in Europe.

What was it and why was it successful compared to the Vicking if only a slight variation??

Steve

Steve,

http://www.saxtech.eu/English/LM-Class-Bullets.htm

The "LM-105" is the bullet which you are thinking of. It is just under 6.4 calibers, and has a tail much closer to conventional designs. It would be out performed by even the (magazine compatable) ZA338/6.0 in a competition today.

Compare it to the Viking, and LM-119.

Steve, the tails on these projectiles are very cranky, even very small changes make huge differences in performance. The tail on the Viking is lightyears away from the LM-105. These are two totally different animals. The Viking has severe stability issues that in my opinion will not be resolved. I have personally fired enough of the Vikings to come to a conclusion that they are very expensive pile of hyped up junk. I have not fired any of the LM-105s so I will not pass second hand info about them. OH, by the way If you would like to try some of the Vikings, PM me and I will send a few to you. Word to the wise, make damn sure you have a huge backstop. A 500 to 1000 ft. mountian 1/4 mile long should suffice.

Noel and Augustus,

Thanks for the replies guys.

I'm still waiting and watching for range reports on the best new high BC 375 cal solid projectile and barrel twist combo.I'm at about half life with my current LRB 11.5 twist barrel.

Steve

Steve, the LM-105 bullet was designed and built by GS Custom Bullets. The design had been updated and improved, and is currently sold by them. GSC uses all copper, a much better material then brass or bronze, so it is the 295 grain .338 SP.

The GSC 420 grain .375 is a 7 caliber, and we have found that to be the sweet spot. It gives us a B.C. of 1.31, and fantastic stability (with that design)!! It am very excited to have had a hand in it's production and design, though not much. You can do slightly better with B.C., slightly, but other attributes start to fall of dramatically. A sacrific long range shooters cannot afford. One particular aspect of focus was sustained B.C...something people usually don't take into concideration. Not just the B.C. at muzzle velocity, but at 2000 fps, or 1200? I have examples. Also, the 420 does not require anything more then a standard twist 1:7. Accuracy in a standard twist with all GSC ULD's have been great, so I am happy we have a good foundation to build from. My worries are with accuracy in this matter, in regards to the other designs...ample testing and experience here.

So I am very interested in seing how those shorter bullets shoot with that twist.

Noel, I would also like to thank you for your work and experience. You go places others were affraid to go, and I am learning from your work.

-Anthony

Anthony,

If Gerard had not invented the sacrificial engraving-band concept, none of us would be doing anything very interesting.

What MV have you been firing the GS/7.0 solid Cu at? I think you will find that accuracy suffers as velocity nears 3,000 fps. This is the one of the reasons I went to a tighter exit-twist. It is also the reason some of these projectiles are now being cut from bearing bronze. The specific gravity is identical to copper, and it is more robust at 3,000+ fps. There are also advantages to LGT rifling geometry which I am unwilling to give up, and copper engraving bands just do not function as well as bronze in that application. I am with you on the brass however. It is a terrible material to make a projectile out of from a number of perspectives. The single advantage of brass is cost.

The shorter bullets ( <6.5 calibers ) will do fine in the 7.0" twist, unless you get reckless with tail design.

Noel, thank you, you are right, we wouldn't be doing much without his work. As for MV's, we have tested the design to over 4,700 fps, though not with that bullet. And no, accuracy does not suffer. In fact, I have seen 1/4MOA groups with the SP's at 4,000fps. Even seen spectacular groups at over 1600meters, past the transonic barrier with some of the LESSER bullets! The reason I mention that is how many people have attempted to duplicate the GSC bullet and have failed. Yes, they have secrets to their design, and most every other bullet fails at high speeds...one of the very reason I went with GSC to begin with. They are phenominal bullets, but enough said.

Tighter twist can only magnify issues, so I hope you have different results. Velocity does the same. That is why you see so many bullets become so inaccurate at high speeds.

The matterial has no effect on accuracy, and copper is still the best choice, without question...more secrets here I guess. I do agree with you that the bronze is a better choice then brass, but bearing bronze is still WAY too hard on bores! And cleaning that stuff up can be a nightmare! There is no need for robustness here, as it does nothing to impove the bullet. The Copper does not fail, not until you can reach near 6000 fps (yes, we have tested that fast).

Copper drive band, as GSC has designed them, do work in LGT rifling, and I have shot them from gain twist barrels and proved it.

So yes, GSC has come to their design for a good reason. Years of testing and research has led them to right where they are...trust me, I have questioned it, and tried otherwise, and pushed the matter...and have failed.

Tail design is critical, as well as a few other aspects of the design, hence why it is patented by GSC, as well as some new patents They have.

-Anthony

Great stuff.
I look forward to testing the NEW GSC 420 grn SP bullet in my LGT 6.5 exit twist.
grin.gif

Cheers,

Master Diver

Anthony,

It is really the maximum GS/7.0 MV which interests me. Alot happens in that last 1/2 caliber.

Material does, in fact, have an effect upon accuracy. It has to do with band wear deposition, and concentricity. If you over-build the band bearing surface area of a brass projectile, the problem can be mitigated... at a price. We will just disagree on the relative merits of copper vs. bronze. In an engraving-band configuration, neither barrel wear, nor fouling are problems. Every manufacturer has their own "secrets", but they never stay secrets for long.
wink.gif

We will be comparing the GSC 355 grain projectile against it's ZA counterpart (6.0 caliber) from the same barrel. The results will be posted relatively soon.

Ultra-high velocity really is a different realm. This is where copper will begin to fail, and probably not in the way you are thinking. What propellant are you using for 6,000 fps MV?

I go back and forth sometimes on whether or not I should reply, and I would have to say it's just my nature, but I feel a little insulted. No, I'm not upset, but I do like to think I know what I say before I say it. I believe the group I work with, to include myself, knows plenty of what happens in the last 1/2 caliber, and plenty about copper.

So, being fair, we must both know the limits of the bullets we shoot. Hence forth, I will just ask then how copper fails at ultra high speeds? Yes, all things fail eventually, but how many here shoot this speed? I have personally tested this just to disprove someone else's accusations of failure, so then, how did you arrive at your conclusions? Not insulting, but rather very curious. I though I was pretty ingenuitive in finding a way to reach near 6000fps, but I did, and with a .30 caliber bullet (no more details).

I would like to think I cannot say much more in fear of divulging too much. You are right, secrets don't stay that way for long, so we can leave it at that. In all honesty, I cannot give you the maximum GSC 420 SP (or GS/7.0, I like how you classify other bullets into your own category; why?) As I have not found it yet. I have not seen it's maximum speed, and I don't happen to have a .375 Snipe-Tac on hand at the moment. When I do, and have the range to perform the test I am looking to (at least 2,500 meters, so I can find it's transonic mark), then I will post it.

With regards to material, I will just leave it alone. Just do yourself a favor, ask the .50bmg shooters about bronze bullets! Gerard has a rifle in a wildcat .22 that has seen well over 4,000 rounds at 4,500-4,700fps, all GSC copper, and it is still shooting well! The bore scope showed it in good shape, with minimum wear! There is a lot to be said here, but I will leave well enough alone.

If you guys are really interested in ultra long range shooting, I am working with the Navy on their new AMR in two different 20mm and 14.5mm rounds! Been sein' hits past 3000m, with 5000m being the max range so far! Anyone up for it?

All is well that ends well!

-Anthony

Anthony,

It is unreasonable to discuss 7.0 caliber 375's in the same paragraph in which you assert MV's up to 6,000 fps with the "same design". I grant that you left it ambiguous enough to avoid actual prevarication, but it certainly is misleading.

The issue was high velocity stabilization of 6.5+ caliber projectiles, not a mystery "30 caliber" bullet... and this is irrespective of the claimed 6,000 fps MV. Velocities far in excess of that are obtainable with the right equipment, but if you do not have the rifle to validate the maximum stable, "GSC 420 grain", MV with conventional propellants, how in the world can you make the sweeping claims which you have elaborated? I am also struck that the coming GSC/7.0 is <span style="font-style: italic"> precisely </span>the weight of the ZA375/7.0-M, which has been reviewed in other threads at the Hide with astonishingly similiar group sizes at specified ranges. In fairness, there are ways to use a slower twist rate with no net change in projectile mass, but I very much doubt that feature is an element of the GSC/7.0. You have divulged "too much" already.

As it happens, lrs50bmg, an accomplished 50 cal shooter, has provided valuable input into ZA projectile development. He is very familiar with bronze bullets. To interject this into the present discussion leads to the proverbial "apples, and oranges" error however, because even with the much larger bearing surface of these 50 cal projectiles, the complaint is not one of "fouling", but an unacceptable ES. His barrels are left clean.

You need to better familiarize yourself with the engraving band projectile design. Your experience with 20mm, and 14.5mm, may be handicapping you in representing this class of product. I believe you are doing a disservice to Gerard's efforts.

Regards,
Noel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Extremist458</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you guys are really interested in ultra long range shooting, I am working with the Navy on their new AMR in two different 20mm and 14.5mm rounds! Been sein' hits past 3000m, with 5000m being the max range so far! Anyone up for it?

All is well that ends well!

-Anthony</div></div>

I will take you up on this challenge. I gotta see the 3000-5000m scenarios and solutions!!! I know Warren Jensen is working on some 20mm scenarios but even they have not gotten what you claim.

Hope you not just spouting information such as you did in shout box about just getting notice that new $50 per gun tax law has been passed.

Later, Please don't. I was being open about the news I just received, and the gentleman that presented that information was reliable. Sorry for that, but it is a shout box! A simple no would suffice...and yes, still awaiting response from my congressman, thanks. Should everyone be judged then, what would someone say about your picture on your profile? If it helps, I'm sorry for getting so excited about it, so let's leave things be.

My work with the 20mm should not be in question here. For starters, I just brought it up because I wanted to avoid a tit-for-tat argument between Noel and I over Copper vs Bronze, and to just move on; more for entertainment then anything, but if you insist: I know of Warren Jensen's work. You should ask him about Mike from ABS and how we were developing cartridges for him, ask him about the .375 SMc design! And Anzio Ironworks set the mark with the 20mm and his 5000yard claim, which has been proven. No, it's not supersonic, but can you honestly tell me you cannot believe a 1600-2000grain projectile will not do 5000? So on to what I am currently doing. I am working with Dave Armstrong at Naval Weapons Station Crane (ask Warren, he knows him), who is spearheading the build, to design and/or improve the NTW-20, and others, to reach past 3000meters supersonic. Has been done easily. In fact, if you would like to purchase the 14.5mm bullets we tested, JD Jones of Ohio makes them...1173grains, you should try some! The project did take a serious setback because of the upper chain of command insisting we use up the $20+ million surplus of 20mmx110mm ammo. Range information and test data available from Dave, at his discretion. And yes, I cannot give too much information without Dave's permission, so I can only divulge information that is public, or somewhat at least. I will mention that 1.5MOA is Navy standard for AMR, so take it for what it's worth, but it is a good thought to entertain.

Noel, as a Christian, I am trying to refrain from insulting you, but you are making it difficult. I gave you information about testing the design and copper bullets to 6000, and 4,700 with HP's, for the point of disproving your copper failure BS! I didn't leave it vague, I was clear. I said I used a .22 and a .30 cal, and they were in conventional rifles! No propellant data because I don't want to give you any more then you have already taken...as you said, I have already divulged too much. Bullet was not mysterious, it was a GSC 197 grain .308...all public information, and if you would like, you can buy some of those to copy as well!

No, I don't have the rifle to test the 420's myself, so I am relying on others to do that for GSC, just as you are. We will just make them and wait for range reports. But do remember, some of the people buying these bullets are military so I cannot give you the range reports until they make them public...not my choice. I don't even know what to say to that babble about changing design to work with a slower twist, because we are using the same design that has been proven to work since the 295 .338SP! And I cannot even tell you why you would say something so silly as that we are using the same weight projectile!? And group size? Neither of us stated such numbers. I don't even know what to say to you...

Now with Bronze vs Copper, it is an apples to oranges discussion. It is simple though, bronze, especially bearing bronze, is too hard. It will eat up a barrel, period. It is completely unnecessary, and if fact, detrimental to use bronze. If you say the barrels are left clean, then so be it, but if bronze does foul, it does not come out easy. Why do I say this? Look at the alloys in it. Why does brass? Tin, Zink...they do not like to come out easily, not even with cleaners. Nickel doesn't either, not nearly as easy as copper. Then what you have is an accumulation, continuously building up (as it likes to bond with itself even better then steel) and the accuracy goes to H--- in a hand basket. I don't know how long it takes, but you will end up with a useless barrel much quicker then even conventional bullets. This is why I stated Gerard has a rifle that has seen well over 4,000 rounds at very high speeds and still shoots really well. I guess you could just ceramic line the barrel; have seen over 40,000 rounds through one and still going strong [5.56 NATO] (before you go trying to call me out Later, Mike Degerness of Advanced Barrel Systems offers them, I have one, his number is 402-890-2709, and it is military testing, but he can show you the barrel, it's public)

You are right about one thing, I am not half the man Gerard is, so I guess we are both standing on his shoulders...though I am standing with him. So how am I doing him a disservice?

I will stop the shouting, and back down from here. It is hard for me to do so because I am a fighter, and honor is important to me, but it is necessary. I don't like insults, so I am done.

-Anthony