• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 mercenary

Wbg

Petty officer second class
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
IMG_2979.jpeg

Zero'd the rifle today and took it out to 600 yds. Shooting 400 grain solids, driving them at 2800fps (will step the speed up after I Get a blade micrometer). Hopefully the grouping will improve after I get accustomed to the rifle. Looking forward to shooting past 2000yds this year....been a while!! Hopefully atterbury will have their event this year.

You should be able to push it a lot faster than that. But it's definitely just a starting point. Fireform all the brass at that velocity once that's done do a latter test find out where pressures are and where nodes are

I am running the 400Lazer CE at 3066 out of my 375CT 34 in barrel 1-7 twist. What is the length and twist rate of you barrel??

I am running the 400Lazer CE at 3066 out of my 375CT 34 in barrel 1-7 twist. What is the length and twist rate of you barrel??
Running same spec barrel as you.
Quickload is kinda of vague when doing the bigger calibers and monolithics. I was conservative while Loading, didn’t want to blow my face off😄
Will start stepping loads up after a tournament the end of this month (fclass not ELR). But I will not sacrifice accuracy for a velocity, never works out for me.

I agree when i zeroed it shot.364 group. I am using 131.5 of N570. My last barrel was 32in 1-7 and with the same load 131.5 of N570 i got 2951 avg fps. The thing i like about N570 is it yeilds good SD numbers.
I just got my gun back from Robert Vestal and could not be happier.

I agree when i zeroed it shot.364 group. I am using 131.5 of N570. My last barrel was 32in 1-7 and with the same load 131.5 of N570 i got 2951 avg fps. The thing i like about N570 is it yeilds good SD numbers.
I just got my gun back from Robert Vestal and could not be happier.
I’m using hogdgon bmg50, might explore other powders after I step this up a bit.
Have you measured groupings at any further distances? I’m really limited on the east coast and can’t afford to do any Pawnee grasslands this year, so I’m really interested in other people’s leg work.

That’s below what most Cheytac guys run them at even
Yes, I was being conservative. Have done 338AI but nothing this size, and load data info is very limited on web sites. I'll step it up after my upcoming matches and see if I can get this thing to group better. Surprisingly the ES/SD's were pretty good, hopefully they remain that way after the barrel speeds up.

Unfortunately it’s not possible for me.
Hoping to make it down to the arena(think October)
And atterbury (if they have an event this year)

Reactions: Geno C.