• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 muzzle brake

drcrk0525

Private
Minuteman
  • Nov 3, 2017
    Looking at ordering a terminator T5 brake for my 375 CT. Anyone know of a good place to order from? Thanks for any help

Shoot-long.com is about the only place to get them in the US.

Thanks. I seen they were based in New Zealand and wasn’t sure who sold them here

I have a T5 on my 375ct and it works great. The only downside is you must have a gun smith time the brake to your barrel. I have no issue shooting 40 plus round at a match.

I don’t see the pro heavy on their site. Ill email them and see if it’s still available. Looks pretty similar to the T5. Thanks

Muzzle Brakes and More was working on a Chey-Tac specific brake, but I don't know if they're being sold yet or of any reviews on that particular model. It's the Super Beast XL III 2 piece.

Reactions: Taylorbok
    I currently have the area 419 sidewinder magnum. It doesn’t match up well with the end of the barrel and the recoil is a bit much.

• Haha
    Reactions: Taylorbok
    35D8F4A2-05F3-4D41-A092-F8DCA34C2734.jpeg

Reactions: secondofangle2
    I've had the sidewinder on a 338, worked very well. You are probably under-braked with that on the cheytac. Both the t5 and the pierce brake are almost twice the weight and 5 port.

Reactions: drcrk0525
    I don’t see the pro heavy on their site. Ill email them and see if it’s still available. Looks pretty similar to the T5. Thanks

This is the only alternative that compares with the ArmaLite AR 50 brake for a 50 BMG. The ArmaLite are almost impossible to find. I bet you if you call KNP, they can make one for 375. The terminators are catching up, but this style break is and will always be the best for taming recoil with the big hitters.

Reactions: drcrk0525