• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.375 Raptor Seating Die / Die Availability

RobEmm

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2022
Jacksonville, Nc
I can't find .375 Raptor dies ANYWHERE
Is there another seater die that may work with this cartridge?
I found a sizing die but was told that it would be around a year for availability on a seating die....
Nobody, Lee, CH4D, Omega has these dies in stock...

Contact SAC and ask if their modular seating die will work. Yeah it’s pricey, but it can work with many different cartridges just by changing the seating stem and adding a spacer when needed. I’m using one now for seating .223REM, 6.5x47L, 6mm Creedmoor and .308WIN. Since the Raptor is based on a .308WIN(?) case it might work.

Contact SAC and ask if their modular seating die will work. Yeah it’s pricey, but it can work with many different cartridges just by changing the seating stem and adding a spacer when needed. I’m using one now for seating .223REM, 6.5x47L, 6mm Creedmoor and .308WIN. Since the Raptor is based on a .308WIN(?) case it might work.
I’ll give them a shout and pick their brains. I think the projectile diameter is an issue with those modular dies. Their biggest short action caliber seating die says 325 WSM is the big end. Frankford makes something similar and it goes up to .338.

CH4d has them, plus they have neck expansion dies to expand in stages

I wound up ordering a Whidden micrometer seater and the CH4D expander/sizing dies and crimp die.
I finally have everything!
Did CH4D have them in stock? I ordered a set about 6 months ago from them, just called them today for an order update and was told it could until dec 2024 they have them made...

They only had the expander, sizing die, and crimp die in-stock.... He told me a year wait for the seater die!!!!
I ordered the micrometer seater die from Whidden (they have the print but it took a couple weeks) and I am very happy with the quality.
I actually was so happy with the seater die I ordered a 6.5 PRC set from them too!

Last edited:
They only had the expander, sizing die, and crimp die in-stock.... He told me a year wait for the seater die!!!!
I ordered the micrometer seater die from Whidden (they have the print) and I am very happy with the quality.
I actually was so happy with the seater die I ordered a 6.5 PRC set from them too!
Wow just called them again because I had an order placed. "yeah we see you have a full set ordered, that's on back order, we only ran the sizing die and are out of stock now"
Why the hell wouldn't they have at least called me to ask if I wanted just the sizer shipped...