• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 SnipeTAC and 400 Flatlines

I think you'll find that N570 is a bit fast for the 400. If you send me an email to [email protected] I will send you a starting load chart with a variety of powder options. Please include your barrel length and case capacity in water weight in grains.

Thanks for the reply. I may be wrong but I thought 50 BMG was discontinued. Will look at the VV powders you mentioned.
Powder Valley, Midsouth, Midway and a couple others just got shipments of H50BMG the last couple weeks. It sold out fast though.

I’m running 149.5gr of H50bmg in my snipetac under 350gr Badlands icbm bullets. Speed is 3152fps

Was finally able to get to the range an do some testing with BMG50 and 24N41. The BMG shot best group with 148 gr providing a MV of 3,148 fps with an ES of 17. Very slight pressure signs with normal bolt lift. The best group, all shots touching, with 24N41 was with 142 gr. providing a MV of 3064 with an ES of 10 with no pressure signs. I loaded up to 146 gr and provided a MV of 3,126 with an ES of 11 but the group was opening up. This load was compressed but did not exhibit pressure signs. Was impressed with the 24N41 and will run the numbers in FFS to see the impact of 80 less fps

All loads were developed using 2x fired Peterson brass with 215M primers. Rifle is built on Stiller TAC 408, Bartlein 36" 1:7 5R, 1.45 straight for 8" tapering to 1.125. MOAB brake, Cadex Dual Strike, ATACR 7-35x56 F1, Spuhr mount.

Reactions: Yerman and Geno C.