• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 viersco magnum

Magnumslice

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2012
GA
I am looking at this cartridge over the 375 cheytac . But does anyone offer this caliber loaded with the 414gr gs projo or is this a handload propristion only ? as the 375 cheytac i see betram brass makes the cases for it and found it loaded . but what about the 375 vm . havnt heard much about it but looks promising .Its sunday so i know every one is closed and cant answer me .

Re: 375 viersco magnum

I think it's either still in development or development has been suspended.

well i can still do the 375 cheytac which is more reasonable for me i guess . plan on using a stiller tac408 action

Yup, that should be plenty fine. Your post made it sound like you were looking for loaded ammo though, which can be hard to come by for just about anything based on the .408CT case. You'll definitely want to be doing your own handloads if you get a .375CT and if you're new to reloading I would suggest getting a .338LM instead as there's plenty of loaded ammo available.

for boutique calibers, I recommend you find all the brass, dies, etc before you settle on a specific caliber.

.50 BMG brass and primers are easy to find so you might want to consider necking down Barrett .416 brass to .375 and shooting that. That gives you the ultra long range and yet the availability you'll want.

If you go with special 1 supplier brass you will end up regretting it.