• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 Vikings

A

Augustus

Since I posted on one of the other threads about the performance of the German made Viking, I have had folks wanting a few of these as novelties, fishing weights, and monuments to failed technological advances. Anyway I have around 200 of these left. If you live in the U.S. and would like a piece of history PM me and I will fix you up. Warning, I am not offering these for sale as a viable projectile, They are useless in that capacity and if you unlatch one of these there is no telling where it will go. They are a very good conversation piece, they work fairly well attracting the ladies. Simply pull one out of your pocket in the presence of a gullible specimen of the oppisite sex and begin to turn it over and over in your hands all the while appearing to be totally fixated on it. The targets curosity will be fully stimulated and a conversation will erupt. Now, its up to you from here. Just as a suggestion I would tell her that I was a member in a highly secret special forces operation and that Osama Bin Laden had been found and I had been ordered to load this projectile in a round, fly over the trecherous hills of Afghanistan, locate Bin Laden and send this very projectile straight into his forehead. Well, obviously thse things have enourmous potential in the hands of a well oiled bull-shitter.

To the mods. What has this to do with ( Beyond 1000 YDS )? I dont have a clue. If you think there is a better place for this I totally understand. However these were designed to go Beyond 1000 Yds, they were tested, they failed and now they are for sale.

Re: 375 Vikings

Huh, I was wondering what happened to those?

Re: 375 Vikings

LOL,I like your humor
smile.gif

I want a piece of failed ELR history
wink.gif
.I'll PM you.

Steve