• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375CT carbon barrel

hunter223

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2007
Odessa Tx
looking for input and experience with carbon barrels. Also, if there's enough interest Hardy will make 375 carbon barrels. Short of that, how are y'all liking the proof 375 barrels? What kind of accuracy are you seeing? Thanks in advance

Did that. Told it was cost prohibitive for him to get tooled up for it for one or two. Would love to get between 5-10 guys committed on it and see what happens. Even offered to foot a portion of the tooling bill, no dice. Think we need a decent order and they'll do it.

Chris Reid FrozenFiber barrels, google him or look him up on Facebook. Been talking to him about doing a .375 Snipetac.

Hells Canyon is wrapping barrels also. I dont' know shi* more then that on them. My Frozen fiber 6.5 barrel(broughton) is waiting a chamber, he will also be wrapping a Muellerworks 30cal for me soon

Wow you actually got in touch with Chris? Ask him where my barrel is, his communication is beyond poor.

Ya he hit a stretch recently that I asked him if he was alive. Then talked to him on the phone and got the barrel a day or 2 later

I did the same. Told me the issues he was having, thought he had a fix and promised a picture of my barrel at end of week. Never happened and I've never gotten in touch with him again.

Buddy has a Proof 375 on a Cheytac, it shoots great. I have several Proof carbon barrels and all shoot just as good as any of my Bartlein's. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Proof, great stuff!

Buddy has a Proof 375 on a Cheytac, it shoots great. I have several Proof carbon barrels and all shoot just as good as any of my Bartlein's. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Proof, great stuff!

How is the muzzle hop with the carbon barrel on a cheytac?

A good brake goes along way but it still lets you know it went off. I don't understand the need for a carbon barrel on such a rifle, weight is your friend!

A good brake goes along way but it still lets you know it went off. I don't understand the need for a carbon barrel on such a rifle, weight is your friend!

The exact point of my question to the op.