• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ammunition for sale

11JL18

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2024
Fort Campbell
19 boxes of 20rnds, brand new and not old. 380 rounds total. I switched over to 6.5cm from .308 and just don't need these right now really. Would rather recoup from buying some new goodies. Im asking $490 shipped OBO via Paypal. Ill ship UPS, if you want insurance let me know, but it'd be added on.

Attachments

• fed 308 (1).jpg
    fed 308 (1).jpg
    453 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640
Last edited:
I can't send PM's to you for some strange reason but I would be a buyer at $425 Shipped to Michigan. You did say OBO.

Also, you can't send ammunition via the Post Office unless your looking for a $50K fine by USPS. (UPS or Fed-Ex for ammo)

Thanks for letting me know this, saved me some troubles. I think $425 is too low for now, but I appreciate the offer as well

No trader rating and can't PM. Can you take. pic of the ammo with todays date in the picture please?

and what @338LM_Sniper said... you may want to change your shipping method

No trader rating and can't PM. Can you take. pic of the ammo with todays date in the picture please?

and what @338LM_Sniper said... you may want to change your shipping method
Heres that, and fixed. I did buy one thing on here, but it is my first time selling or trading. Ive sold a good deal of things elsewhere if it'd make anyone feel better before buying, I can verify that.

Legit no clue why you both cant PM, ive had people msg me prior.
IMG_4780 (1).jpg

Reactions: dlouie87