• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3Bucc Brass-Savr AR15 Brass Catcher Review

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
BrassSavr_20130604_60D_05_1080-1024x682.jpg

If you are anything like me, you hate spending range time picking up brass. Unfortunately it's necessary. Prepping match brass takes time and cases are not cheap. Loosing them costs time and money. Additionally cleaning up after yourself is just good range etiquette. The 3Bucc Brass-Savr is a brass catcher that can help you save time and money. Not peppering the guy to your right with hot brass is just an added benefit.

I have used various brass catchers in the past, but this is the first one I felt comfortable using at a match. Links to our full review and video below.

Web Review: 3Bucc Brass-Savr Brass Catcher Review | 8541 Tactical

3Bucc Inc. Brass-Savr AR15 Brass Catcher Review - YouTube

If you want a brass catcher try Tactical Brass Recovery. Lew makes a great product with more features than the above.I tried both and Tactical Brass Recovery is better I.M.O .I am just a customer not connected with the company . But I have never had a company go more out of there way to help me as they have. Thanks Lew