• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 3d printed AICS chamber flags

Drhorsepower

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2012
Reno nv
Eli, my 11 year old son (almost 12) now is making short action AICS chamber flags to add to his products of Second Amendment Concepts. These flags have a shock cord and pull tab to pull your bolt closed to the back of the chamber flag to help with keeping dust out of your action. This flag also works with 22 RF actions. They are offered in white and orange but we can do a specific color if requested.

They are $20 shipped!

Here are some of his other products:

Attachments

• 277FA519-DF82-48CD-BD82-A3B9954490C4.jpg
    277FA519-DF82-48CD-BD82-A3B9954490C4.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_5721.jpeg
    IMG_5721.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_6621.jpeg
    IMG_6621.jpeg
    997.7 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Any chance he makes shorted ones to fit in the safe better, like the size of a 5rd mag? I’m assuming these are close to the size of a 10 rd mag?

Do all profits go to your son? Honestly don’t need them but considering getting some anyway just to help support the enterprising young man. Way to go guy!
I’ll measure and take a pic of a rifle in the safe.

Yes all goes to him. well I get a chunk but it pays for the materials and upkeep 🤣

Reactions: Trent A
I’ll measure and take a pic of a rifle in the safe.

Yes all goes to him. well I get a chunk but it pays for the materials and upkeep
I assumed maintenance fees and the such would, as they should, just profits to him; after all, if it takes off, those expenses could be surmountable!

I appreciate the measurements! I’ll count up my AICS guns and order some tonight. I’ll PM you, PM me back so I can leave it unread to remind me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Drhorsepower