• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3D printed mag flags

BoulderE89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2019
St. George, UT
Hey fellas!
While I was bored in quarantine this summer I decided to do something with my time and developed these mag inserted chamber flags with my old man for competitions I shoot in at local gun clubs. We are pretty pleased with them and are thinking of making these in larger quantities if people would be interested in buying them.

we have two versions;
one is for the AR15 and has a tab on that back that engages the bolt stop along with a large tab on top so it’s a double safety from dropping the bolt.
The second is a bolt action one that only has the large tab on top which along with stopping the bolt is also good at stopping dirt and debris from getting into the chamber.

We are going to have a couple phrases we could put in the large tab on top, that are visible while it’s inserted into the rifle. We can do them for both left and right handed shooters. we are thinking of doing them in both orange and red. Flags for the time being will only be red but if we get enough orders, would expand to other colors.

If you have any feedback or thoughts on them and what you would want from an item like this, it would be appreciated! If you’re interested in buying one we are selling them for $27

I’ve used them personally and really like them over standard chamber flags, I don’t forget I have them in before in run a stage because I need to remove it to insert a magazine, so I never mess that up anymore. Plus I think they look kinda cool but I might be biased since I designed it. :)

Hope you like it!

image.jpg
1E6A94E4-37A6-4C13-AF6A-403CFBB1A29D.jpeg
DA646372-23BD-43D2-BAF5-A79E52FC34DF.jpeg

Reactions: King_beardsly
standard chamber flags assure that there is not a round in the chamber. These are magazine flags. Okay for those that don't appreciate the difference.

standard chamber flags assure that there is not a round in the chamber. These are magazine flags. Okay for those that don't appreciate the difference.
Agreed.

How does this verify a clear chamber?

Agreed.

How does this verify a clear chamber?
I guess the logical thing would be you check it’s clear, like you do at the end of a stage. then insert this so another round isn’t chambered. my local gun clubs seem to accept this as a form of firearm safety