• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 3D Printed Data Card Holder for sale. 30, 34, 35mm, Pic and Spuhr Mount. $35 F2F or $40 shipped

loudandproud

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 19, 2014
    Carlisle, PA
    MODS. I'm just a engineer in my garage with a 3D printer. If this is not allowed here please let me know.

I purchased a 3D printer about a year ago and started making stuff for various shooters. One of the thing people seemed to like are the 3D printed Data Card Holders I was making. I had a thread here previously that got purged because it was over a year old, but I’ve had a couple guys ask about them again. I am still making Data cards, and you can contact me if you want one.

I have 4 variant of Data Card;

MODEL/CLEARANCE REQUIRED

30MM SCOPE MOUNTED / 7.3 mm
    34MM SCOPE MOUNTED / 5.3 mm
    35MM SCOPE MOUNTED / 5.3 mm
    PICATINNY MOUNT / 6.5 mm
    SPUHR MOUNT / No clearance required

Material: Fused Deposition Modeled PETG Plastic with Brass Threaded Furrels
    Orientation: Right or Left Handed

This design is very robust and has two axis of slip joint allowing the card to take a blow without breaking. You can see how the card articulates in the video below:

The data card comes with a plaque that allows the user to mount their data card. Many shooters use Full adhesive Postit notes or Velcro attached white boards. No surface is provided so the shooter may choose their preferred method.

The cards are $35 each +5 shipping. 3 Dope cards are discounted at $100 shipped.

If you are in need of a card, PM me.

Thanks,

L&P

Scope Mount Style:
    DC34.PNG

Picatinny Mount Style:
    FB_IMG_1539220840184.jpg

SPUHR MOUNT
    313EEDE0-3680-40DB-9D6D-3E32B67C1C35.jpeg

Last edited:
    Do you have more pictures and specs for Clarence On the 34 mm scope tube mount?
    You need 5.3mm between the tube and your rail. As far as joint clearance, I have a long arm model that clears just about all scopes parallax knobs. PM me if you need one.

Order placed. Thank you sir!

Last edited:
    Bought a picatinny version from L&P, very nicely made, and exactly what I was hoping for.
    If your looking for a quality made dope card mount, give this guy a shout. He can set you up.
    +1 for loudandproud

Your data card holder worked perfectly for me at the WAR match. We had 15-20mph sustained winds with 30mph gusts but my dope cards held true. Thanks again!!

Reactions: 1fliride
    Your data card holder worked perfectly for me at the WAR match. We had 15-20mph sustained winds with 30mph gusts but my dope cards held true. Thanks again!!
    That's impressive. I had a cheap holder once that fell off in a brisk walk. Guess I better get mine on thebway

Reactions: tennturk
    I could possibly use a pic mount. PM sent