• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 3M Peltor TEP-300

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    These don't fit well in my ear so I'm going to sell them. I put them on charge yesterday and it seems like it is fully functional but I don't have extensive testing on them. They last throughout a full day match and I plug them back into the USB-C over night. I've used them about 4 times, I put a fresh pair of the eartips into the box and pulled these used ones off.

I got these off the hide for $335, so putting them back on here for $260 used. Got them back in December. I don't have much information about them and all their functionality. I spoke to Peltor and they said they're not released to the civilian market yet so it is what it is.

1649193703799.png

1649193777549.png

FYI - the Peltor EEP-100 / TEP-100 / TEP-200 and looks like TEP-300 can use a variety of different ear plugs. The ones that came with your TEP-300 look like the ones that came with my EEP-100 which never fit well. I upgraded to the Skull Screws for 30 dB NRR as well as a better fit.

What was your feeling on how well it worked for audio reproduction and cutting out gunfire/noises? From what everyone said, the EEP-100/TEP-100/TEP-200 were all similar/same. One person that was selling the TEP-300 said it was a night/day difference from TEP-200.

A quick question about the TEP-300s, if I may.... Will these offer enough protection for indoor range use?

I'm currently using 3M Comtac IIIs (Mickey Mouse ears) and they offer decent protection, but at least on paper, the TEP-300s offer a far higher noise reduction when using proper tips (Skull Screws or similar).

Can anybody give me real-life feedback on indoor use, by any chance?

Much appreciated, thanks!