• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3rd and Fairfax Los Angeles - Protesters and Hoodlums

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    A few blocks from where I live... 2 protests simultaneously a half mile from each other. A whole of of them were just not brought up right.. At one point the cops were surrounded --God Bless the Men in Blue.

If they can shoot them can't they use the grenades with rubber balls in them to disperse the crowd?

They were blasting bean bags on the ground that sort of splatters chunks forward... --got hit in the back with one. At that point it was looking like it would descend further so I walked away. Thankfully it did not. but they are burning cars now... nightfall is when I'm afraid the real damage will start.

Reactions: Bender
    As much as I hold him in contempt for other reasons, George HW Bush put it correctly...:This will stop." and sent in the NG with orders to shoot.It stopped. I respect ones right o PEACEABLY demonstrate, and they have good reason, but when it reaches that point the kid gloves come off.

I just talked to my brother who near by off of fairfax and third in Park Labra. He is starting to smell tear gas in the air.
    Lots of people and smoke lots of damaged cop cars and store fronts.
    He thinks it will get worse tonight also.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    He thinks it will get worse tonight also.
    I live at 3rd and Orlando... have friends with stores in the Farmers Market. It could get worse.. however a lot of the crowd has dispersed and plus I imagine the police are onto the idea at night is when the hoodlum-cockroaches come out --the ones that use protests as cover to vandalize and steal, so I suspect they're planning for that now. Thankfully they're mostly kids in lemming mode. Although I sure as hell won't be walking my dog tonight without some advanced form of protection :)

Reactions: Bender
    They were blasting bean bags on the ground that sort of splatters chunks forward... --got hit in the back with one. At that point it was looking like it would descend further so I walked away. Thankfully it did not. but they are burning cars now... nightfall is when I'm afraid the real damage will start.

Are you staying for the festivities ?

Looks like the Police are closing down some freeway exits and entrances to the area.
    I think the roaches will come out tonight.

HAaaa .. that's what you guys get with having all the beautiful nice weather climate .
    It cold and blowing rain all weekend up here Portland OR. . The fair weather hardass ANTIFA and out of State Rioters don't like to wear Thermal undies, Gore-Tex rain gear and getting cold and soaking wet . So they are all staying indoors in 'sympathy support' and projecting there anger, hurting feelings with #Tagging rampages and getting High .

Looks like the Police are closing down some freeway exits and entrances to the area.
    I think the roaches will come out tonight.

During the Rodney King riots the Police left ........you were on your own. Freeway access was shut off. If the roaches do come out you best be prepared.

Yawn. Nah... I only wandred down b/c it was so close ot me.. . got better ways to entertain myself to do than watch the hysterics of a bunch of degenerate liberal punkies looking for a cause to express their existential angst and Marxist fueled stupidity.

KTLA is broadcasting live tho https://ktla.com/news/local-news/3r...ficers-hurt-declaration-of-unlawful-assembly/

I think youre giving them far too much credit. Theyre just punk who slithered out of mom's basement for a chance to tear somebody ele's shit up because they arent bright enough to get some of their own. Even with the college ones how far will a Ba. in knitting and crochet go?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    HAaaa .. that's what you guys get with having all the beautiful nice weather climate .
    It cold and blowing rain all weekend up here Portland OR. . The fair weather hardass ANTIFA and out of State Rioters don't like to wear Thermal undies, Gore-Tex rain gear and getting cold and soaking wet .
    Pissing rain up here in the Seattle area and they burned cop cars and looted Nordstrom and other stores in downtown Seattle. Curfew in effect, but not being enforced. Cops just throwing gas and flashbangs intermittently.

Pissing rain up here in the Seattle area and they burned cop cars and looted Nordstrom and other stores in downtown Seattle. Curfew in effect, but not being enforced. Cops just throwing gas and flashbangs intermittently.
    -
    It a fact, your WA. antifa does loot and burn better than us, but only because your WA.State Gov. suckles better democrat party Ballsack than us . But we can Dream...Portland is working so hard striving to one day hopefully becoming just like Seattle. But right now Portland will just have to settle being 3rd rate lesser than . If Portland had a bigger population to extort more tax revenue from like Seattle does to kickback to the democratic party. Portland would not be such a political pussy with weakass Pussy Portland ANTIFA, and we would get that hard core Antifa bused-in like your Seattle has . But things going to change I'm thinking here soon, BIG possibility our bisexual Oregon Governor Kate Brown going to tongue fuck your Seattle mayor Jenny Durkan so dizzy, she will be swinging over to her side and be moving down south here to Portland to set-up shop and help school Portland to move up to Seattle's standards for crushing American spirit .
    -

Born and raised Seattleite here.....

As far as I'm concerned, the Antifa characters can burn the whole fucking thing to the ground. I haven't been to downtown Seattle in I don't know how long and I have zero desire to ever go back. They can have their needle, fecal matter and homeless infested shithole.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Luckily all this is happening in lib ran shitholes.....not many people hurt that way.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Lol, looting a Nordstrom. If that isn’t the apex of entitlement meeting virtue signaling I don’t know what is

Reactions: Yasherka
    But things going to change I'm thinking here soon, BIG possibility our bisexual Oregon Governor Kate Brown going to tongue fuck your Seattle mayor Jenny Durkan so dizzy, she will be swinging over to her side and be moving down south here to Portland to set-up shop and help school Portland to move up to Seattle's standards for crushing American spirit .
    -

Is it oversharing if I say I have the weirdest boner right now?👭😳

MLK held protests, these are riots. Plain and simple.
    -
    Unlike King, hard part .. is coordinating with FBI, and getting all those protesters to stand still on a cheep motel balcony in Memphis, all wearing Blackface .
    -

What a bunch of degenerates... b/c it was so close to the mayhem I blocked off my street on both sides using trash cans and whatever discarded crap furniture I could haul. I kind of like it. It deterred 90% of thugs trying to use our street as a throughfare. Fuckers. Not one car I saw drive by was from the neighborhood. I lost count the punks going by with their arms full of loot.. some rolling wheeled laundry tubs full of stuff down the street. Kind of delegitimizes their whole song and dance

Attachments

• 20200531_000640_resized.jpg
      20200531_000640_resized.jpg
      230.6 KB · Views: 39
    • 20200531_000646_resized.jpg
      20200531_000646_resized.jpg
      294.2 KB · Views: 38
    Last edited:
    Look at the damage... the Korean liquor store / grocery was wiped out --broke the gate in front and torched the back. Plus other stores along 3rd. The sweetest people in the World --used to give credit to anyone having a hard time. Her husband was shot point blank in the forehead 10 years ago by some thug. Now their store is completely sacked.

Attachments

• 20200530_235522_resized.jpg
      20200530_235522_resized.jpg
      159.8 KB · Views: 32
    • 20200530_235604_resized.jpg
      20200530_235604_resized.jpg
      255.6 KB · Views: 34
    • 20200530_235611_resized.jpg
      20200530_235611_resized.jpg
      352.4 KB · Views: 31
    • 20200530_235840_resized.jpg
      20200530_235840_resized.jpg
      376.5 KB · Views: 33
    • 20200531_003058_resized.jpg
      20200531_003058_resized.jpg
      279.3 KB · Views: 33
    • 20200531_003143_resized.jpg
      20200531_003143_resized.jpg
      369.1 KB · Views: 27
    Look at the damage... the Korean liquor store / grocery was wiped out --broke the gate in front and torched the back. Plus other stores along 3rd. The sweetest people in the World --used to give credit to anyone having a hard time. Her husband was shot point blank in the forehead 10 years ago by some thug. Now their store is completely sacked.
    I remember that store and the people that ran it. I stopped in many times. Sad about what happend to him. He was a real good guy.
    Words escape me know.