• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 3rd Anniversary leather?

Abbotm2

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Nov 3, 2019
    North Cackalacky
    My wife wants me to pick out my gift for our 3rd anniversary, which traditionally is leather (somehow she ended up with diamonds).

I was thinking a nice Milt Sparks holster for my EDC Wather PPS, I would use it a lot, but that’s not a heirloom piece (I have all of my forever guns in leather).

My other thought was a rifle sling but it’s hard to beat those $15 rubber ones that don’t slip. Maybe there a custom sling maker out there?

Ammo pouch?

Any thoughts? Guns and leather seem to go hand in hand.

Thanks for all your suggestions in advance.

Milt Sparks for the win.

Exodus holsters if you want pimp shit.

Hookers and blow.

Reactions: Abbotm2
    Custom leather sling…. I had these folks make me one of their Cobra A2 slings with QD swivels for one of my ARs a few years ago…beautiful workmanship.

Will last a lifetime if properly cared for.

i-Mt7zQ5q.jpg

i-8HvBhZd.jpg

Depending on your budget and how long you feel like waiting, Sam Andrews of Andrew’s Custom Leather down in FL, does some of the finest gun leather work in the world. Tons of different leathers, including exotics.

Took almost as long for him to make me a holster and matching mag pouch as it did for the pistol that they were made for, but worth the wait. Sam is a true master craftsman.

i-ddRqQwD.jpg

I think an exotic OWB for the 1911 may be a good option, I’m going to research some slings too since I hunt so much and will
    always use one.

Anyone have someone that makes exotic ammo wallets?

Recommend Tucker HF-1
    Tucker and Tucker & Byrd make excellent Holsters
    Do recommend

Check out Haslerig Saddlery on fb. They will make you a beautiful sling. I’m going to get one for my guitar once I get over this broken foot and get back to work.

Moore and Giles is local in VA and has purses to luggage to custom seats for your jet. Or just buy a whip from Cracker Barrel 🤩