• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 3rd Annual Liberty Rod & Gun Club Silencer Shoot

AtomicLabRat

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2008
www.atomiclabrat.com
A video that I put together from Saturday's silencer shoot:

Enjoy:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hgvTwswY6rE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hgvTwswY6rE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Had a good selection of 7.62 & 5.56mm cans.

Re: 3rd Annual Liberty Rod & Gun Club Silencer Shoot

Pretty cool video. I liked the subsonics in the 6.8 SPC. I thought it was a squib at first.

The 44 mag was cool too. I have an integrally suppressed 45acp upper but a bolt gun would be really quiet.

The interesting thing about the 6.8 sub was the variance in the cartridges. Some were subsonic and some went supersonic!

Mediocre at best....
Are they shooting near power lines?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N0uOhQH7pbY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N0uOhQH7pbY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This was the loud session.

Why is that "Mediocre at best"? It looks like a hell of a way to spend the Saturday to me. I'm sorry I missed it.

Re: 3rd Annual Liberty Rod & Gun Club Silencer Sho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Atomic Lab Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sky: Actually shooting under power lines. Jealous that you missed it?

</div></div>

Sorry I missed it? haha, no.
I've got plenty of C3 toys here at the house to enjoy.
Ever attended knob creek? Our private shoots host over 250 shooters with more armaments then most military regiments
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Atomic Lab Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sky: Actually shooting under power lines. Jealous that you missed it?

</div></div>

Sorry I missed it? haha, no.
I've got plenty of C3 toys here at the house to enjoy.
Ever attended knob creek? Our private shoots host over 250 shooters with more armaments then most military regiments
wink.gif

</div></div>
been there, done that. Not interested in doing it again. Not friendly if you are actually interested in shooting.

Your post still sounds a bit like you are jealous and upset that you didn't get the invite. If not, why would you make a negative post like that?

If you think I'm jealous you need to work on your comprehension skills. I just felt like its another of the one million MG shoot videos. A bunch of people lined up pulling the trigger. You don't show targets at all. Its the same thing every time, no creativity. Thats why I said mediocre. If you would like a "hurt feelings report" sent over to you I can do that. If you cant take a little criticism then I feel bad for you.

And you have the wrong impression about Knob Creek. I go when it doesn't rain. If your willing to pay $10.00 you can shoot whatever you want on the lower ranges. The large MG shoot is for registered shooters that take it upon themselves to show off some cool yet rare toys. They register to be on that line months in advance.

Not jealous at all. Im sure its such an exclusive shoot that I wouldn't make the list!