• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3rd generation, r they good to go

Re: 3rd generation, r they good to go

None better, I know them personally and you can't do business with a better group of people.

I have ordered 3 barrels and some others stuff with no problem. They have fast flat rate shipping.

I ordered a Surgeon action from them last year. Very easy to deal with, and I'll definitely give them my business when the time comes again.

I ordered my Surgeon 591 and Surgeon DBM from them. BJ had it in the mail the same day.

BJ and the guys are deff good to go! Fair warning though. They are closed on the weekends, and monday is a holiday. So whatever you order probably isn't going to ship out until tues.

I order a few things from them a year. Great prices and great people. I always check them first before I look elsewhere.

Another +1 for BJ and crew. I ordered a scope and it was out the door the same day and was in great condition. Have no worries when ordering with them.

I'm good friends with them and shoot with them often. You won't find a better outfit.

Very good to deal with! You won't find better...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huckleberry75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BJ and the guys are first rate. You can deal in 100% percent confidence with them. </div></div>

+ one point 2 million
grin.gif

Just ordered a stock from there this morning! Does anyone know where they are based out of? I couldn't find it on the site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tpb10505</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ordered a stock from there this morning! Does anyone know where they are based out of? I couldn't find it on the site.</div></div>
El Reno, OK

I figured it had to be somewhere in OK, that explains the tax that caught me off guard for an online order haha