• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4.2 Mag Earthquake in INDIANA?

Re: 4.2 Mag Earthquake in INDIANA?

isn't there a massive fault through st. louis area? But I didn't think there was anything near IN. hope everyone is ok.

I didn't feel it up north

*EDIT wife said I was snoring loudly last night. I may not have woken up if i fell in a crack that opened up during the quake.

Little shake in Indianapolis. Epicenter about 50 miles north of Indy. Everyhing and everyone OK here.

My folks outside Indianapolis thought they heard something around that time, but also thought it was the young grandkids bouncing around. Didn't feel anything though.

The New Madrid fault runs along the Mississippi River. There were 7 and 8's for a couple of weeks in the 1800's. Out here in Southern California we get them a couple time a year where you can feel them. Little ones every few hours.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJ0K_DC9rUg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJ0K_DC9rUg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

4.2 is quite small by my standard. I have seen Panty 6 create more havoc when I spend money that I don't say anything about.
grin.gif

Relax guys, just a meth lab explosion...

I was dead to the world and didn't hear or feel a thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was Chuck norris in the area ? </div></div>

Either that or Shankster and his horde. That's more plausible in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was Chuck norris in the area ? </div></div>

Either that or <span style="font-weight: bold">Shankster and his horde</span>. That's more plausible in my opinion. </div></div>
wobblyguntgifanim.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was Chuck norris in the area ? </div></div>

Either that or <span style="font-weight: bold">Shankster and his horde</span>. That's more plausible in my opinion. </div></div>
wobblyguntgifanim.gif

</div></div>
that is just sick...you should be ashamed of yourself

Hey, it wasn't like I had a chance to do anything else for Shanky's holiday pressies ...