• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo (4) cases (800 Rounds) of Prime 6mm Creed 107gr Ammo - sold pending funds

Ammunition for sale

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I was holding this for a buddy of mine but he won't be able to pick it up for a while so he told me to go ahead and let it go on here.

I have 800 rounds of Prime 6mm Creed 107gr ammo. It should all be the same lot number. This is the Norma made stuff (which I prefer because it tends to run fast with low SDs).

I would prefer to sell it all as one lot for $1,400 shipped. I would break it down to lots of 200 rounds for $360 shipped each.

I would trade straight up for a Nightforce NX8 1-8 Mil or Bushnell XRS3 6-36 G4, or would trade toward a Minox ZP5 with MR4 reticle.

Please publicly post what you'll take so there is no confusion about who gets what. I will give it until noon EST on 04/27 for someone to take the whole lot before splitting it up.
    993CB1C6-15F1-4268-8EC0-A11CCD000408.jpeg