• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Considerations When Buying a Precision Rifle

velayo_0317

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017

A common question we get here at Modern Day Sniper is

"I want to get into long range shooting, what rifle do you recommend?"

This video will hopefully help guide you with your purchase and talk about some considerations based off of your budget, application, cartridge selection and after market support.

Please share with a friend or a new shooter looking to dive into long range shooting!

Thanks for watching guys and keep your face on the gun.

Nice video. Thanks for the info! I'm glad to learn my 6mm that can't seem to shoot less than 1" five-shot groups at 100 yds is still considered a viable match option.

A common question we get here at Modern Day Sniper is

"I want to get into long range shooting, what rifle do you recommend?"

This video will hopefully help guide you with your purchase and talk about some considerations based off of your budget, application, cartridge selection and after market support.

Please share with a friend or a new shooter looking to dive into long range shooting!

Thanks for watching guys and keep your face on the gun.

Thanks for the video, Phil!

I enjoyed your segments on the Modern Day Sniper streaming seminar week very much and, while I'm not much of a podcast person, I also enjoyed your cast with Frank.

Hope to catch up with you and Caylen for training somewhere on the east cost (TN maybe?)

Best of luck.

Why did the MDS podcast disappear from podbean?