• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5spd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
I shot 3 more down on a ranch in CO doing the night sniper & just waiting till they came on their own.
I had my shockwave set up about 40 yards in front of the blind also to get em yapping & at ease a bit more.
It was not easy picking them out under a full moon using my binocs & gun scope w/the full moon for light, my night outfit until my laser lights get here.
Had I had my green lights that I ordered arrived I would have had at least an easy 7 shot in one night instead of trying to find them in my day scope in the moonlight.
I have a hay stack blind/house that overlooks a sweeping creek bottom that fingers to several directions and of course a dead pile.
I saw more than three sets of hands could count, but Id be more closer to 12-14 since these were coming & going as they got my scent or felt something was not right like the giant new haystack/blind 120 yards from the dinner plate.
COLD it was, I had on 2 shirts, 1 sweatshirt, over shirt, down liner & sweater shirt under my insulated snow camo & a m2d coat over that. I was warm except for my feet even in sorrels they were just cold, my foot heat packs could not keep them warm. It was in the teens w/very little winds if any.
A pal came up friday night and shot one and went back home due to his weekend priorities.
He left me his Sub Zero designator setup & I put it on my gun to use.
Top dog 38 lbs...223 yds
Mid, 34lbs...old & worn teeth...122 yds
Bottom, 28lb female...175 yds
Some of the cam pics.
My pals mangey female at 125 yds was 26 lbs.
The rancher keeps them and a pal of his skins & sells the fur & they spilt the $$. All I do is shoot.
Haroldscoyotes016_zpsd83da9c0.jpg
Haroldscoyotes011_zpsc4d160c0.jpg