• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns .40 Cal SubGun - New Frontier Armory

Mattrmvpd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2004
South Georgia
Well... for years i have wanted a subgun in .40. I looked at the Hk USP conversions and the Kris but in the end had a ton of Glock .40 cal mags. I also wanted something ergonically like the AR platform and could NOT get ised to the Kris setup.

Got sent a link to New Frontier Armory but they were always out of stock.

Got the alert that they hads some in and pulled the trigger.

I got a full 8” pistol with KAK Brace coming. Should be here next week.

Already looking for a Law Tactical folder to put it in a small backpack.

Very nice. I too was looking at a HK or hoping Sig would come out with a MPX in 40 but that seems to be vaporware. I think Just Right Carbines might be a good fix too. With PCC taking off I think we are going to have a ton of new options coming out. However I imagine most will e 9mm,.. :-(

I liked the idea of KPOS, maybe with a g35, for long barrel, and some sort of muzzle device, sweet trigger, and you're on to something....

Reactions: MarinePMI
This is a standalone AR15 platform just based on the .40 cal and Glock lower/mag.

They make them im 45 and 10mm as well. Might be something for you all to check out.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Sounds cool. I'd be interested. Got any pics?