• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

40 moa

Hattrick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2014
Is 40 moa too much to get a 100-200 yd zero with 6.5 using nightforce actar?

I learned with my Burris XTR II 4-20x 20 moa was not sufficient at a mile and 30 moa would also have been 2 mil short.

Don’t have creed I run 20 moa rail on my 6.5-284 Norma and switching scopes and my rings on my new scope is 20 also was hoping I could use it with out buying another set rings. Doubt I’ll ever shoot a mile but who knows. I shoot out 900 regularly I could see me going to 1500 if I have the opportunity. Anyways just trying use what I have with Accessory’s

Don’t have creed I run 20 moa rail on my 6.5-284 Norma and switching scopes and my rings on my new scope is 20 also was hoping I could use it with out buying another set rings. Doubt I’ll ever shoot a mile but who knows. I shoot out 900 regularly I could see me going to 1500 if I have the opportunity. Anyways just trying use what I have with Accessory’s
All the more reason not to put a 40 on your gun.