• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment $40 off NEW Primed Norma 223 Rem Brass - $179.95 / 500ct + Free Shipping

RavenRocksPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
NC
www.ravenrocksprecision.com
Brand new brass made in Sweden.

$40 off the 500ct quantity for this weekend only - Lowest price to date - $179.75 (free shipping)

Lots of other brass in stock

Attachments

• 223 Rem Primed-1.jpg
    223 Rem Primed-1.jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: DIBBS
I just ordered 400pcs thursday. They were all out of the 500 ct. Must have gotten a new shipment.

Mike

Thanks for your order. It’s from the same lot, I just reallocated some for a sale this weekend.

if you’re not ready to get more right now, shoot me an email in the future and I’ll give you a discount if it’s still in stock.

Reactions: atefft22
No problem, I just thought I got the last you had in-stock and then got a new shipment. I tried to put 500 in my cart and only was able to put 400, so that is what I bought. 400 will work, I will keep you in mind for future purchases. I told my son and his friend, they each ordered 500 primed 308 brass from you last month.

Mike