• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing $40 to $50 dollar bore scope

lrgrendel

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
Sanford. FL
Plenty of these on Amazon. Just used a buddys. His was $200 or so. Don’t want to spend that! His had a mirror where you can look at 90 deg. Basically straight at the lands and grooves. Can I assume the cheap ones don’t have this feature?
I am not a gun smith. This is just for checking what’s in my safe.

yea or nay? Only looking for answers with experience on these cheaper bore scopes.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I bought the Teslong with the hard rod not the flexible one.

I got the teslong as well. Happy with it in general, but really happy for the price. Even pulled it out during a motel fire to check for extension into rooms (probably going to order another for the gun room and keep the one I used on the fire in my command vehicle).

The teslongs work well. $50 flexible is what I have.

Attachments

• IPC_2020-02-29.13.53.08.9920.jpg
    IPC_2020-02-29.13.53.08.9920.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 17
Teslong is great. I got the wireless model for $80 I think. Works with your phone, iPad whatever. It comes through as a WiFi signal and you just connect to that and then open the app

Reactions: ZY100