• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

408 Cheytac Brass

Owelesstax

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2023
Utah
I inherited a Windrunner a few years ago, after a long search the brass, it was misplaced before he died and no one has bene able to find it. Peterson doesn't have any, nor can I get confirmation of a production run any time soon. Does anyone have some unfired/oncefired brass that has been collecting dust?

I'd like to get a few hundred rounds, but would be wiling take 17 rounds if that is all you have.

Trying to keep this historical weapon relevant.

I've got some .408 brass still from when I had an XM04. Let me have a look at what exactly I have and I'll get back to you.

Reactions: 232593
1681948233317.png

This is brass made for EDM by Bertram (I think) back around 2006-2007. Should be good to go and it looks to be about about 30 pieces. Let me deprime them and send them out to you - just PM me a mailing address.

Reactions: DIBBS and 232593
Welp, looks like I no longer have the ability to deprime these, so I'll take them to a friend who can and just get these out to you as soon as I can next week.

I inherited a Windrunner a few years ago, after a long search the brass, it was misplaced before he died and no one has bene able to find it. Peterson doesn't have any, nor can I get confirmation of a production run any time soon. Does anyone have some unfired/oncefired brass that has been collecting dust?

I'd like to get a few hundred rounds, but would be wiling take 17 rounds if that is all you have.

Trying to keep this historical weapon relevant.
I have around 100 pieces of once fired that id be willing to part with if you are interested i can send pic