• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.408 CT Brass

Armyed

Private
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2023
Florida
Does anybody have any leads on 408 CT brass? Was looking for some Peterson but nobody has it in stock and they only do limited runs. Any quality brass is fine if someone knows where to buy it. Thanks!

I'm not seeing any available in the usual spots (here's some Bertram; not ideal but it's not nothing, but from experience in the past sometimes the only option is to buy some loaded ammo. Yeah, it's expensive, but I think it's better to buy 20 rounds of expensive ammo you can harvest brass from rather than not shoot for nine months.
I’ve already looked for loaded ammo and that’s even harder to find. If you know of where some is I’d gladly pay the money for it!

So.a odd thing Someone approached me last night via my cell phone pretending to be KHDudly13 trying to sell me 100 rounds of Peterson brass and 100 projectiles for $415 and come to find out the guy who had texted me has screwed people and lots of other forms through Zell. I’m gonna post the guys phone number up here so everybody knows not to deal with a person txt me.

Attachments

• IMG_2111.jpeg
    IMG_2111.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2110.png
    IMG_2110.png
    750.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
You almost got me, but you just almost scammed, a Marshall there “Calvin Kline”

IMG_6526.png

Don't be surprised if we show up on your doorstep some morning

You are famous on the internet

You might want to change your phone number dumbass

I'll be posting all this on snipershide and im opening a case on you and Kathy Wharton
She’s listed on the Zelle account he uses That Zelly account starts out ColeSwindell95 I believe

So beware