• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

408CT - McRee's Precision

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Thought I would post this: I have had my 408CT for about 2 years now. It came in an adjustable McMillan stock. I didnt much care for that stock and after some advice from a fellow SH member I called Scott McRee. He hooked me up with a stock in 5 business days!!!! Now that is customer service!

I took it out today after putting it in the stock and shot at 600 yards first off. I held a pretty decent group on a steel plate (about 5.3") not to bad for being first time out with a new stock. I went out to 1000 yards and help a 3 shot group at 5.5". I know thats not amazing but Im getting used to the new feel and overall balance of the rifle. I shoot it suppressed with a Quicksilver Manufacturing 408CT can. Enough jibber jabber here is a picture of the rifle. When I can get out to the plate Ill snap a few pics, didnt have my camera on me today! Enjoy..... more to come.

35n9408.jpg

Re: 408CT - McRee's Precision

its a great setup! I dont regret it at all. That can is amazing. I can shoot that rifle over and over with no earmuffs at all. its more quiet then my 300WM AI with the AAC can on it

Re: 408CT - McRee's Precision

I try!
wink.gif

Ive been shooting all the factory CT ammo I have around. Im going to jump into some hand loads when I get my press and bullets. Hope to see better accuracy then.