• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

40x question

Re: 40x question

From the mouth of one of the employees at CMP South store it will not be until next year before any more 22's are worked up for sale. The big push is to get the M1 Garands/Carbines sold. There's a feeling things are not going to go well down the road for the gas guns. Also, there's not that many of the 22's this time so when they do come up for sell it would be wise to be ready to buy quickly. Donald

Oh, this info was under 'ASK Orest' at one time. That was many months ago so you may have to search for it now. You can always post your question to Orest yourself, he is the Director of Civilian Marksmanship Programs so he might know. Donald

Just found it in the forum section of the CMP website. Thanks for the heads up I will give it a shot.

Of course if anyone has a .22LR 40x action they would part with, I would be interested.
wink.gif

AlabamaShooter I'm going to be selling a complete 40x with sights. I've not had time to post it yet. I may get it up on the forsale board this weekend afther I get back from a BR match. Donald

Don did post a 40X for sale in the classifieds section yesterday. Looks nice. I wonder how long it will last before someone picks it up.