• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 44 Mag wheel gun

Wanting To Buy

Amac305

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2017
Was helping a friend clear out his garage and we found about 100 rds of 44mag ammo. He gave it to me rather than get rid of it. So, figured I’d check and see if anyone has a 44 mag wheel gun they want to trade/sell.

I’m not looking for some collectors piece, just looking for something to put some holes in paper and make me think I have arthritis after shooting it. From what I recall, 44 magnums aren’t exactly pleasant to shoot, so if you have a beater and want to free up some cash, or want to trade for some optics, let me know and hopefully we can work something out. All I ask is that the gun is in decent/functioning shape so that I don’t lose a hand over this.

If you have a Stainless model 629 I would likely pay decent money for that just to say I did it, but if you’re asking GB money for it I’ll pass.

Thanks!

I have a 4 inch stainless 629 I could part with, what optics do you have to trade?