• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.44 remington magnum

First1st

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2021
USA
I have a question for you all pertaining to .44 remington magnum loading. I currently load 240 gr XTP bullets with CCI Large Pistol Primers (350) Winchester 296 powder (22.8 gr). I have great results with this, as I am only really doing target / fun shooting. My question is I came across some Federal Large Magnum Pistol Primers (155) recently, and would like to know if they can be used with my current load and powder. I have looked at other forums and haven't found a good solid answer. Any advise is appreciated.

You should learn more about reloading before continuing to do so. If you think you have it under control and don't think that advice applies to you. Please video your shooting sessions.
I have a question for you all pertaining to .44 remington magnum loading. I currently load 240 gr XTP bullets with CCI Large Pistol Primers (350) Winchester 296 powder (22.8 gr). I have great results with this, as I am only really doing target / fun shooting. My question is I came across some Federal Large Magnum Pistol Primers (155) recently, and would like to know if they can be used with my current load and powder. I have looked at other forums and haven't found a good solid answer. Any advise is appreciated.
We enjoy the serbu videos

96420-Antelope-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Copy and paste his post into google and it returns the exact same from January on a different forum.