• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4451 works great with 130 grain TMK's in my 6.5 Creedmoor

copterdrvr

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2012
Lafayette, Looziana
I've been working up loads for my 6.5 Creedmoor AR with a 22 inch Criterion barrel and I think I can stop looking.

Just came back from the range and found that 40.5 grains of IMR Enduron 4451 in Hornady cases with CCI BR-4 primers and the 130 grain Sierra TMK gave me a five round group of .757 of an inch at 200 yards.

I've really become a fan of 4451-it's super temperature stable and I'm amazed at how much cleaner my AR is after a trip to the range AND then how easy it is to clean it. It also meters really well-I'm going to try this load straight through my Dillon 550, which is what I used to load these rounds but used my Chargemaster Combo this time for powder.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy-next trip will be with the Chrono.

IMG_1969.JPG

I just picked up my 18th pound of 4451 the other day. I have been very happy with it with 130 and 140 grain bullets.

I tested 130TMK last year in 6.5cm, 260rem and 6.5x47L. Very accurate in all those guns but BC is very low compared to other similar bullets...