• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD. 45 acp brass large primer 1,989 pcs

mscott

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Central Ohio
SOLD
I have 1 medium flat rate boxes of 45 acp brass that I have hand sorted to weed out the small primer pieces. I have no doubt I probably missed a few but did personally look at every piece. After removing the tare weight of the box there is 25# 14 oz. of brass. I figured 78 pieces per pound so the quantity is estimated by the weight. Brass has been polished, is mixed headstamp, and has been fired an unknown number of times. A lot of it will be once fired as I pick it up from the local range where the local PD trains and qualifies. They just leave it for whoever wants to pick it up. Some is obviously more experienced and has bee fired several times. Junk was obviously sorted out.

1 box left

SOLD $115 shipped per box or I’m in central Ohio if you want to pick it up and save $15 on shipping. Money order preferred.

Last edited: