• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

45 ACP Cast Bullets - Best Price

BearMan

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2003
Indiana
Could you guys direct me to the best price and service for 45 ACP Cast Bullets

Thanks

BearMan

Re: 45 ACP Cast Bullets - Best Price

Dardas Cast Bullets are worth trying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robert neuser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">missouri bullets have worked very for me in tightly fit les baer's and barsto commander. good prices/quick service/shipping/very good quality and few, if any, rejects in a box of 500. shoot 200gr swc in idpa with very good results.

http://www.missouribullet.com/results.php?category=5&secondary=13 </div></div>

i use these in 45acp, 32 h&r, 38 and 357, 45/70 etc and have always done well for me for good blasting or comp ammo. now in my big bore hunting revolvers i like leadheads or cast performance bullets.

I recently picked up 500 of the 805's but haven't loaded them yet.

Magnus bullets

I used to get my bullets from PENN bullets but my friend that I went in on the order from magnus said he couldn't get through to them.

I just ordered another 1000, from Berry's. Plated with copper, reduces lead fouling, for me, anyway. $113/thousand, 200 gr. HP.