• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

45* Dot on an AR

sjmpcc022

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 30, 2020
Wisconsin
I'm upgrading one of my AR's, new scope and things. I need one more dot for the 45* mount. I'm not spending Trijicon or Leupold money, so it's budget time. Bushnell has a dot and so does Swampfox, I think they're new? Vortex and Holosun Chinesium are 300$ plus. These two Chinesium are 150$ish. Anyone have or try either one?????

I'm upgrading one of my AR's, new scope and things. I need one more dot for the 45* mount. I'm not spending Trijicon or Leupold money, so it's budget time. Bushnell has a dot and so does Swampfox, I think they're new? Vortex and Holosun Chinesium are 300$ plus. These two Chinesium are 150$ish. Anyone have or try either one?????
The new Vortex defender can be had for a good price from CStactical. Give Richard a shout.

Reactions: sjmpcc022
The new Vortex defender can be had for a good price from CStactical. Give Richard a shout.
I just looked it up and that price is definitely dooable!! I wasn't considering the Defender because I didn't think you could mount it on a pic rail, just on the slide of your carry gun. You certainly can pic mount it and the option of a 6moa dot makes it perfect for the purpose!! Thanks for the great info.