• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4500 rounds later

Belisarius

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2007
My PSA AR15, sporting a WOA 1-7" twist 18" barrel, still makes me smile

I hear a lot of negative responses to PSA, but all of the ones that I've recommended to friends have been accurate. I will usually put an adjustable gas block on them to smooth out the recoil and they can be very enjoyable.

I heard you say 75gr Hornady @ 2800 fps. If those are hand loads what powder?

I hear a lot of negative responses to PSA, but all of the ones that I've recommended to friends have been accurate. I will usually put an adjustable gas block on them to smooth out the recoil and they can be very enjoyable.

I hardly hear anything negative about PSA-unless you're talking about sub-moa accuracy etc?

I hardly hear anything negative about PSA-unless you're talking about sub-moa accuracy etc?

Same. I have two AR's that are prolly 75% PSA parts and I've had great luck with them. Their premium line CHF barrels, made by FN are legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: The DFC

yes handloads with 2000MR

I should have clarified, the negativity comes from people who assume the low price meant poor performance. But everyone that I've steered that direction has been happy with the product and just as the video above shows they will surprise you.

Reactions: The DFC